Reviews for Two weeks
akratz01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I absolutely love this one. Please write something again soon
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I LOVE your NCOS guidebook - been perusing it for some time now.

I just wish you could finish seasons 7, 9 and 10.

Also I would love it if you had a contact email on there as well - because I found a few (very minor) errors that really need to fixed up.

This was a good one shot too. Thanx
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very cool way to get them together!
AgentD.6 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved this story. I know its older now but its still a great little tale! Thanks for a great break time read.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Amazing idea and concept and so well executed that I want to hug you! Aaahhh! I matched this fic with mint ice cream with chocolate chips and got so sucked into it that I forgot all about the ice cream (I now have what looks like a mint green and brown milkshake in a bowl). I love ice cream. That is how serious this is. So good! I'm enjoying your writing so much and I can't believe I haven't stumbled across it sooner. I hope you still do some kind of writing because you're clearly very talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
that was really really sweet and awesome! :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Su-u-ure, make me cry...

Ohmygod, I can't stop!

Um, just letting you know that this is incredible.

And that I can't stop crying.

I love the voicemail he sent her (it's the thing that made me cry and be unable to stop crying, in fact), and the bits of "thinking of Ziva" that you've woven into the beginning half of the fic, and the fact that he asked her if she liked baths.

It's so moving! I wouldn't call it fluffy, haha. More heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

~Soph
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is brilliant. You are a fantastic writer and I love your work. Not only was this story adorable and powerful in equal measure but you also managed to keep both of them as true to their characters as is possible. Please keep writing.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Fantastic!

This - - Jesus. He was the luckiest bastard in the world.
yen35 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Another amazing, extremely well written piece by you. I really wish that you were one of the writers in the show. Loved this and already its added to favorites. In the show, I don't know how many life threatening situations the writers intend to put those 2 through before they come out and say what they feel! Well done and really enjoyed reading it.
La Dama del Tiempo chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
really love this fic, is one of my favorite fics TIVA, something I love is the essence of the character does not break or change, but remains faithful to the canon, sometimes a little more mature, but believable in the characters, Please continues to delight with your fanfics and your reviews of the episodes of NCIS on youtube

La Dama del Tiempo
katesari chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Like it! bye
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my goodness. I just...I don't think there are words right now.

This is so AMAZING. I love it, every word! You created such a great little arc for this oneshot, and everything fit together beautifully. I don't think there is anything you could do that would make this any better. The conversation pieces, and emotions, and reactions (with all of the characters)are so spot on and believable. Very in character.

This is going in the favorites!
BamonTivaLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this! I am so happy i found your stories b/c they're so amazing all the time. Good job!
Proseac chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
What an ingenious concept - and so well written, to boot!

My favourite bit: Tony in the middle of a hostage situation, asking the accountant whether it's a good idea to buy real estate right now. Priceless! (I'm an accountant myself, which may be why this struck me as particularly funny).

Ziva couldn't work out if she was relieved or devastated.

What a lovely turn of phrase, so concise and yet it encapsulates the feeling perfectly.

The voice mail was so good - typical Tony, just the way he would be with his guard let down.

Kudos to you for this amazing effort! And many thanks to Schmaltzy for turning me on to your writing! (Loving the archive project too, BTW, what a great resource!)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »