Reviews for Royal Flush
Moonflower26 chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I feel bad about Nate's demise, but all in all your story is very original and gangster role fits Chuck well. Thanks for writing it!
Moonflower26 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Kudos to me: when Chuck spoke about waiting for Blair longer than any other woman, I had thought "Rhett Butler much?" Epic movie, epic book.
Chuck's speach later in Blair's room made me want to swoon, who would have a heart to refuse him anything after that?
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Oh, how delightfully twisted this story is. Chuck seducing Blair who is seducing Nate.
Harold is more like Eleonor here. And I didn't get what time the story is set in. I am looking forward for more!
ririi69 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Interesting idea ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I loved loved loved this story. one of my fav chair fic for sure :D
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
I loved this story and I love the idea of a mobster Chuck 3

Wish it had been longer ;)
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Hi

I really enjoyed this story.

Please keep your writing up.
desolee chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
this was my first gg fic (gasp!) and it was fantastic. bravo.
anabella-chair chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
i love how the way you plan the whole soon hopefully!
88Mary88 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
This is one of my most favourite stories! I just love your Chuck and the way you developed the CB relationship, especially because there was not too much planning, hurting and manipulating! Loved it!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
great story

update soon please
LetMeIn1812 chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
You were not kidding about a lot! I was so worried the ending would be Casablanca but it was amazing for all of their drama and waiting it was perfect!

My heart was somewhere at my feet when he said "I love you, Blair. I love you" I seriously think my heart stopped. I can hear the inflection and the deep longing behind his words! :D

Oh and her reply was classic Blair in any decade.

Kind of like that it was Nate taking the bullet though... I was worried it would be Harold, but Chuck's guilt and his recognition of all these new emotions swirling around in him at one time, their goodbye was just like a black and white movie, I adored it so bittersweet.

"I'll be seeing you"... OMG

I loved the he was waiting and watching for some one to come between him for a reason for him to bolt without talking to her, but he did it. I loved her reaction. And Chuck trying to go straight for her, he really does love her LOL.

I loved this fic so much, like all of your others... of course! I will go and read the TVD stories. I love love love Damon and Elena! So so so many possibilities with those two! Again I loved it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
I was sad that Nate ending up dying, but I like that he died for a reason. I'm also glad that you showed that it did effect both Chuck and Blair.

I love Blair and Chuck's talk and how much they didn't want to part, but Blair did any ways.

I really love how you had him come to her after time had passed, it really fit, along with the explanation.

I loved reading this story. It was really good. The whole thing was done wonderfully and I love how you ended it.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
OMG! I can't believe Nate is death, but as long as C&B are together and happy I guess is ok? well I don't know, I'm just happy Chair are reunited again )

Intense chapter btw :D

and thank you for sharing this story with us :-)
Guardian Izz chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
I didn't know you were a delena fan?

Seeing as I have droppet this show I am hoping for Damon to heal my heart. It's not even so much Elena... in fact I kinda like the bitchy Katherine - but Damon is the reason why ilong for S2 to begin!

i love him even more than Chuck, and half hope that he would guest star in GG and marry Blair, beign a respectable interesting loyal character that will make a loving husband for her. And Chuck can have his Evas and Elles and Evelyns and Elizabeths till his dying days, which hopefully will end somewhere in some African alley and him beign smitten with HIV... at least these are my esperations for the show's current version of his character. to me it doesn't matter what he WEARS, who he's WITH, what he SAYS or how he ACTS, or who he has sex with... all that matters is what he has DONE after being given so many chances, and the illogistical reasons behind each of his actions proves the show to be ridiculous.

As for the story, I really liked the non-cheesy ending. Especially how when he came to ehr table she didn't look up but froze ... THAT is truly realistic, whenever that happens to me, somebody surprising me, I keep my eyes focused on nothing in particular and and try to gather my thoguhts.

A really good detail.