Reviews for To the Starr in Georgia
numbuh054 chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Awe thank you for mentioning me. I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! Have you noticed has been acting weird lately? It may just be me...Man, this chapter was REALLY long! 40 pages? No wonder it took so long! But it was worth the wait! .

That must hav been som storm if Sarah eventually fell asleep. Or she was just REALLY tired. I'd probably be tired too if i did all those challenge things. Shirley seems to really like Sarah. I wonder if she feels the same...? AHAHAHAHAHA! I thought it was funny when the Drilovsky boys were together and they found out about that Carol girl...they were like..."wha...?" OMG your OCs are just so funny and awesome! Carol seems weird but nice and sweet. I would TOTALLY be her friend! Oh, and forgot to say the flashback was cool! But i dont think i trust Wally's sister. She seems kind of mean. I wonder what will happen next!

I'm so happy u updated but now i gotta wait. D': I hope ur able to update soon! please? XD MUST. READ. MOOOOORE!
numbuh054 chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
I read this story awhile back but forgot abit of it so I jogged my memory alittle re-reading this chapter! eee! I LOVE it!

YOUR STORY IS SO AMAZING! I LOVE ur OCs and how u do the realtionships with the kids! You are just...AMAZING! GREAT JOB! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON CUZ THIS IS MY FAV OF UR STORIES!

PLEASE UPDATE! I WILL GIVE YOU AN YUMMY COOKIE IF U DO!
KNDFANGIRL chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
i only have one thing to say...AWESOME! LIKE BEST CHAPTER EVER FOR SURE! I LOVED IT TIMES AMILLION AND TEN! GREAT JOB!

OK i love carol! she is soooo cute and funny! just like her dad! *winks* and i can tell that marky liky carol! awww so sweet!

this was just plain ROFL chapter! i could hardely breath!

when allen and starr started fighting i was like, "GO! GO!" And i loved that!

in the end starr won big time...poor allen! i kind of wanted him to get the tape...

lol when patton mentioned fanny's stupid boys thing i was like hahaha if only they knew!

this chapter was just great! a bunch of love in there too!

im glad Yuki was alright! You could tell parker was worried!

shirley seemed very jealous...awww...and sarah might like dawson...uh oh.

let's not forget about edna who is easing her way from mark to freddy!

this is just great and you did a FABULOUS, AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY JOB! ALL UR HARD WORK PAID OFF CUZ THIS IS JUST AWESOME! PAT URSELF ON THE BACK MY FRIEND!

wally: y pat herself on the back? is she the star in this fanfic..I DONT THINK SO!

me: umm the star of the ff is-

Hoagie: me ofcourse cuz i am her favorite! and she is amazing! umm do u happen to have any chilidogs?

me: no. and it isnt u!

HOAGIE: NO CHILIDOGS! :O *falls on ground* WHY! ?

wally: told yah it was me!

hoagie: yeah riiight *sarcasm*

wally: glad u agree! and it is carasm!

hoagie: SARcasm wally! sarcasm!

me: it isnt u either wally and he is right...it is sarcasm

wally: is not! and if im not then who is?

benny: me!

wally: benny? where did u come from? u arent even in this ff yet!

benny: yeah, but i was mentioned!

wally: ugh! it isnt u!

benny: then i bet it is chazzy!

wally: no! he isnt in it either!

me: ok umm...u guys r sooo wrong

hoagie: is it..umm...nigel?

me: nope.

wally: kuki?

me: *shakes head*

benny: ROXY!

me: no ben.

benny: bucky!

hoagie: is it any of the kids?

wally: wait! what kids?

hoagie: O_o hav u not read the story?

wally: i-i couldnt understand...

hoagie: OUR KIDS!

wally: ME AND YOU GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS! THAT'S DI-

hoagie: no u get married to kuki and have kids and i get abby *drools*

wally: WHAT! O.O

hoagie: ummm he's in shock now. just tell us who it is?

me: the star of the ff is starr! duh! and technically that is samantha...sort of.

wally: how come she's the star? she's a cruddy girl!

fanny: cuz girls r smarter then u stupid BOYS!

hoagie: R NOT!

fanny:R TOO

Me: guys...this review is getting to long...end it.

hoagie: *whispers* is not

fanny: is too.

me: anyways...LOVE IT! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PRETTY PLEASE MY FRIEND! LOVE YAH AND IT!
metasgirl chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
hahaha...oh patton. :D *laughs*
KNDFANGIRL chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I only have one word to say...AWESOME! Okay, maybe I have more to say. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Edna is over Mark? Could this be true? I just hope her and PARKER don't start something from that talk. I'm hoping and pretty sure just friendship. LOL hoagie singing in the shower and Abby! ROFL! LOL Clayton's thoughts were SO hilarious! Yes, I used your word! And I use it AGAIN! Starr can sing? Who knew? Cole was seen! AWESOME! I hope you add Benny and Chaz! They are so funny and amazing! LOL Trevors outfit, but it is so sweet that he wants to match his daughter! I may be taking this the wrong way, but there would be so much drama if I am right, but Mark seemed very concerned about Yuki. Wow! Imagine if Mark liked Yuki? Parker would be upset with him and Freddy would still be ticked because of Edna and...WOW! So much love going on! Anyways, I thought ALL the POVs were EXTREMELY INTERESTING AND AMAZING as usual! You did a MAGINIFICENT JOB! The competition was great! I laughed hard when Clayton beat Wally, but Fanny and Patton thing was kind of sad. I guess they aren't used to hugging or any of that too! Poor Yuki! I hope she will be OK! I'm sure she will though. Wally was soooooo concerned! Yup, she's a daddy's girl! Anyways, LOVED IT! OH NO! Good luck on school! And UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PRETTY PLEASE!
PockyForJean-Tan chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
haha, i am lovin' this story! KNDFANGIRL mentioned you on her profile, so i decided to check you out! This is awesome!
CallMeButLove chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
As always, very nicely done my friend! You have so much more imagination than I do what with all the OCs and the game itself, and keeping up with all the relationships. You are really, really good!

Thanks for putting Eddie and Freddy on the same team by the way, it means I can enjoy their little interactions even more. Oh, and Nigel's reaction to hearing about his little girl's crush was adorable! Just the way he would react, I think. Perfect all around!
KNDFANGIRL chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
YAY NEW CHAPTER! GIANTLY, EXTRAORDINARY, AMAZING, AWESOME CHAPTER! I love how Nigel is soooooo over pretective too. LOL I thought the monster talk was funny! Poor Freddy, he didn't really care for his brother to be Edna's friend too! I'm glad they're not fighting anymore, but I think it is official...EDNA AND FREDDY! LOL when Hoagie missed when batting I kept lauging! It was soooo funny and like him! Wow, Willy beat all of them! YAY! I'm glad Parker ended up winning though because I like the purpleK3 team, but I'm glad Willy won the next round! I couldn't help but realize that the main five characters are on teams of the color they wear and that when I first saw the teams I thought, "Freddy is going to be with all guys!" But what makes it better is the fact that the crushes are on the same teams! I think this is such an AMAZING story! You write so awesomly and I can't wait to see what your future plans are! AWESOME! LOVE YAH! UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! OH AND...HAPPY LOL DAY! It makes me lol just thinking about it!
Numbuh Phenon chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Once again, amazing.

Yuki and Parker are just too cute. The fight between Clayton and Jane was intriguing, loved the groups. And Wally was my favorite. He fits overprotective dad perfectly and I just found it hilarious that even though he's married to Kuki and has children he still denies he had a crush on her when they were kids.

Awesome work, can't wait for your next update!
CallMeButLove chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Once again, a well crafted tale! Good work!

I am loving Yuki and Parker, they are just cute! Strangely I am also enjoying the feud between Clayton and Jane - a lot. That is a a very interesting little dynamic there, my friend...

Oh and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Wally's overprotective daddy routine! It's so perfect that he'd behave that way, when everyone (including him) knows that he and Kuki were already crushing by that age. I think it's funny (ironic) that now that it's his little girl, he can't take it.

I missed Freddy a little bit here and Edna too...

Oh yeah, and it's good to see Fanny starting to get somewhat of a clue... maybe there's hope for her yet?
kissinginparis chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
L-O-V-E I-T !(

it seems too much like wally to

get over protective of his daughter like that,

TOO CUUUTEEE !(;

&iHEARTpartkerrr !

&i cant wait for the next updateeee !(
Mercy4.8 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I still love this story! I need to know if they like each other. I cant wait till you update!
KNDFANGIRL chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I guess I can forgive you, I guess. AWESOME! YAY, NEW CHAPTER! I LOVED IT! Aww Wally doesn't want his little girl to grow up! That is sooo sweet! UH-OH POOR FANNY, I HOPE THEY DON'T GET A DIVORCE! YES, teams now! I laughed so had when I read that a random guy came and acted like tarzan! LOL! Then I realized it was Trevor! He got a divorce, poor Trevor! Best wishes for him! Jane and Clayton were so funny and entertaining! I know what she stole from him! His heart. LOL I'm just joking! AWESOME WORK (as usual)! It was great! I LOVED IT! I think it would be awesome if you added Chaz and Benny! LOVE YAH AND TALK TO YAH LATER MY FRIEND! YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED AND AMAZING WRITER AND KEEP IT UP! I don't care if it is just one page long, I know it would be awesome coming from you! NOW UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
CallMeButLove chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Wow, I'm sorry to have taken so long to review this chapter! I have been a bit distracted by, well another story in my head. I have no idea when I will finish it, but anyway I am completely obsessed right now. On to my real point: reviewing this next installment.

I am so totally jealous of your knack for writing these detailed interpersonal relationships. I don't think I'm very good at using dialogue to advance the plot, but you my dear, are very good at it. I love how alive these characters are! I can almost see them when I'm reading, it's great! I especially enjoyed Shirley in this one. He's an intriguing person really - there's a depth to him, hidden things below the surface. And of course my sweet favorite, Freddy. I wish Edna would open her eyes soon, Freddy is waiting...

Long and short is you did a wonderful job as usual and I hope that you update soon! :)
kissinginparis chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
WOOOHOO (;

great update,

i reaaaaally like your story !(;

but you probably already know that,

ahahahhahahahaha,

i laughed soooo friggin hard

when you said shirley was wearing a cape !(

UPDATE SOOON !