Reviews for How Draco Malfoy Learnt to Live as Charmed a Life
!
Trixx chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved it!
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww, how cute! :D I really enjoyed reading this, and especially loved your Harry and the fact that he missed Draco's sarcasm. I happen to like that part of Draco (but then again, I like every part of Draco,) and I think Harry always will too. Anyways, great job on the story! It shall now forever sit in my Favorites list. :)
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this story. It's got the perfect amount of fluff to make me go 'awe'. Great job! The ending was simply wonderful. (:
Ratt-San chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
****
Kathieri chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
A truly delightful story I hope to read more stories from you in the future.
Kalena chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Fantastic ! Any possibility of a sequel ?
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It's a lovely ending, with Harry choosing the wine!

I loved it, how you make the characters evolve and the "luck/bad luck" subject. It's sweet, cute and it's insightful. Amazing job!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this one. Beautiful job in writing. Thanks for sharing.
violentluck chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You have done a fantastic job. As one of your reviews said 'not too fluffy but not too depressing' I agree. It was a wonderful read, I really enjoyed it. The whole 'luck' thing, it was a good touch, much like Karma, so to speak. Again I really liked it and I will have to read some more of your stories. I give you a well-deserved kudos and keep writing!

Kudos(again)

Jekyll
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is a great story and deserves more reviews! I loved the whole "luck" angle... it was an important part of the story, without taking over the plot. And I enjoyed that it might or might not be all in the head, especially in Draco's case. I'm glad you didnt feel the need to spell it out to us whether or not it was jus a mindset thing or if there really was something wrong with Draco's luck. Subtlety is the mark of a good storyteller! The part where Draco was too afraid to let the relationship become serious for fear of jinxing it was BRILLIANT. We've all felt like that about things, many times. It's a great new angle for the Draco-is-afraid-to-let-Harry-love-him scenario - which is also a good one, but has been done to death. Overall, I give this story a thumbs up!
andrienne80 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I enjoyed reading this _
Sakuramar chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aw, that was so cute! Certainly, luck seems to have its way to pay back what it takes, lol. Keep up the good word!
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like this story, not too fluffy and not too depressing.

A nice change from the Draco and Harry both being Aurors fanfics. Draco tripping and helping in catching the purse-snatcher was a nice touch.