Reviews for Spiritual Mage Ranma
NexusRider161 chapter 3 . 8/11
"That's the shrine with the crazy chick and the dog demon. Guy tried to cut my head off, for some reason." Inuyasha reference?
foxKey chapter 2 . 6/18
She totally jinxed it
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Okay, to read the sequel I go!
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Wait, Ranma is now part of the book?
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I wondered what happened to the book.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
So, like in canon, Ranma's mother is crazy.
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Well, Ranma does tend to focus when he wants to win.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Does Ranma just got more chi as a girl?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Well, as things go, Ukyo will lose all her money chasing Ranma,
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Ah, Inuyasha tried to kill Ranma? Well, he is a jerk.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
She is not very smart, isn't she?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh well, I just gotta hear the explanation for this.
quickshot0 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Hmm, a some what different background from Canonical Nanoha I guess, where Midchilda is a surviving colony world from Belka, that was left with the unenviable position to rebuild Society together with a few other worlds that were like Midchilda atleast still had a fair amount of people and tech. (Never mind all the destroyed cities, they were still better off then the norm)

The above is kind of normal for the Nanoha universe in general as well, supertech is dangerous, which lead to very advanced civs from blasting themselves in to the stone age or worse, by accident or on purpose. TSAB is now just in reaction super spooked and doesn't want to poke anything to hard in case it will kill them all, again. Though they keep teching up of course, because there's lot of super weapons floating around and out to kill you, like the Book of Darkness. (And worse as well)

Moving on to the story, interesting end, nice little bit of subtlety there at the end as well as continuing your slightly darker story, where things just don't resolve quite as well in the end. Though I do hope this doesn't mean they'll actually end up having to Arc'en'Ciel the planet in the sequel, as that would probably not leave to much of Japan.
Trashcat chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Yeah this fic certainly had it's flaws which you did a good job of deconstructing yourself here. At the end of the day it was entertaining enough especially due to it's high level of originality. I mean crossovers are good and all and the way you did it may alienate the other half of the fanbase but when people usually do things the same way it's nice to see a more unique take on it for a change.
Rydan fall chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Look up Infinite Stratos.
If you remove the last part of chapter 9, a cross-over might be possible, Nanoha already has the way to do it, emergency dimensional displacement.

As for Ryu?, you could turn him into a mage, that way he could show up again.