Reviews for Good Times for All
MiniLover chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I don't know about these two. It seems like Sookie's giving Eric way more chances thanks he deserves! And while Eric appears he wants her, it doesn't seem like he wants it bad enough! It also doesn't seem like even he has faith in his ability to be faithful. Who wants that?
frlarsson chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Love the chapter and Sookie laying down the law D

best wishes, Linda xo
JuleKiwi chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I feel as if this could do with one more chapter... liked what you've got though
benevolentmistress chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow this is such a fun story! i'm new to fanfiction and just discovering all these fun contests. the entries are all so creative!

looking forward to checking out some of your other stories!
gobiascoffee chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
This has such a unique voice, and it's written perfectly. I loved it. Excellent, excellent job (as per usual). Definitely adding to my favorites :)
maria chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
make another chapter! this is aa good story..and next time i wanna see what eric would feel if sookie cheated on him :)
SookieEriclover chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
im sad that he cheated on her after they are married but i understand that its his charachter...good story!
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
loves this sookie...:)
Northwoman chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Well, I did really like this. I would also like an epilogue to know if they make it, have other kids, but mostly that Eric finds his way, a new way with a family. Thank you for your stories.
KYSun chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Loved your story. Just hope he is true to his word and doesn't mess up.. Thanks
lovingvikingeric chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
WOW, WONDERFUL. OF COURSE ITS NEVER LIKE THAT IN RL, BUT THAT IS WHY WE READ, RIGHT? I LOVE IT AND I LOVED WHEN LAFFY TOLD HIM TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER.
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Dear Eric, be smart, do not mess this up!

I love your new story!
Morrigan28 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Really well done, I'd normally expect to be pissed off with him, but can't help but sympathise. Love them both, and the story. Thanks.
BrooklynCali chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Great "ending" for them. Love that Sookie stood up for herself. I can't help but wonder if it will be ten minutes or ten years for these two. A habit like that when encouraged by the culture is hard to break...
S3Lover chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
This is a great story! I'm not exactly a Mad Men fan, I only watched a few episodes but i enjoyed them. I really like the way you've built the characters and I hope Eric will be able to keep his promise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!