Reviews for Good Times for All
Ldynach chapter 3 . 4/13
This was interesting and kinda captivating. Very well written story and I liked the change in character dynamic from what we are all used to normally. It was a twist and a different angle, but that was what made it cool..wish there was more, I'd love to see if he held up his end of the deal. Thank you for a great story that I couldn't put down until I finished it
HartleySkarsgard chapter 3 . 2/23/2019
Jeez I hope he ended up being faithful in the end. I liked the different era you wrote this in, such a different time.
MiniLover chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I don't know about these two. It seems like Sookie's giving Eric way more chances thanks he deserves! And while Eric appears he wants her, it doesn't seem like he wants it bad enough! It also doesn't seem like even he has faith in his ability to be faithful. Who wants that?
frlarsson chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Love the chapter and Sookie laying down the law D

best wishes, Linda xo
JuleKiwi chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I feel as if this could do with one more chapter... liked what you've got though
benevolentmistress chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
wow this is such a fun story! i'm new to fanfiction and just discovering all these fun contests. the entries are all so creative!

looking forward to checking out some of your other stories!
gobiascoffee chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
This has such a unique voice, and it's written perfectly. I loved it. Excellent, excellent job (as per usual). Definitely adding to my favorites :)
maria chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
make another chapter! this is aa good story..and next time i wanna see what eric would feel if sookie cheated on him :)
SookieEriclover chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
im sad that he cheated on her after they are married but i understand that its his charachter...good story!
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
loves this sookie...:)
Northwoman chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Well, I did really like this. I would also like an epilogue to know if they make it, have other kids, but mostly that Eric finds his way, a new way with a family. Thank you for your stories.
KYSun chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Loved your story. Just hope he is true to his word and doesn't mess up.. Thanks
lovingvikingeric chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
WOW, WONDERFUL. OF COURSE ITS NEVER LIKE THAT IN RL, BUT THAT IS WHY WE READ, RIGHT? I LOVE IT AND I LOVED WHEN LAFFY TOLD HIM TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER.
Northman Maille chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Dear Eric, be smart, do not mess this up!

I love your new story!
Morrigan28 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Really well done, I'd normally expect to be pissed off with him, but can't help but sympathise. Love them both, and the story. Thanks.