Reviews for Sound the Bugle
PFT3000 chapter 1 . 8/18
Aww... A beautiful tradgy. BUT a perfectly sad one too! Good job!

Best Regards,
PFT3000
Number Girl chapter 9 . 3/15
That was… incredible. Very good story.
I like how Will handled the situation at the end, giving retribution at the end, yet being decent about it, and even actually coming to forgive the people that hurt him so badly.
Truly incredible boy.
(I also read most of the song to the tune of 'Stand by You' as sung by Marlisa)
guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
AWESOME. Thank you for making my day!
Raven chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
Sunday was Sun's day, Monday was Moon's day, Thursday was Thor's day, Friday was Freya's Day, and Saturday was Saturn's Day (I don't know what Tuesday or Wednesday was).
Lizzy chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
(1) They did use Sixday and Sevenday in the 7th book and in the Lost Stories in the one where they lost Will's dog because someone stole her, but I swear they used regular days in one of the other books but I can't remember which...
(2) Halt's cabin didn't have 2 stories in the book. It was entrance that widened out into kitchen and dining room/ living room. Then off to the left from walking in were first Will's room and then Halt's room. Halt's room is fractionally bigger than Will's though not by much. Directly across from the door is the couch facing away from the entrance and towards the fireplace at the opposite end of the cabin from the door.
Sorry if I got a bit carried away :P I'm building the entire country of Araulen in Minecraft (obviously not to scale) so I have to know every detail of the book that I can. Also I've read this series 12 times already in one year. I'm a bit obsessed. Yeah...
Lizzy chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Why would you say "run for your life, hooligans"? I would say regnar a eb syawla!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
i really enjoyed this story. aren't i a cruel person? great job!
just quickley, when Will goes back to the place he was wounded at, and is thinking about the vegetation and the little ditch in which he can tell is the place he fell, as the grass is not growing as well, reality states that the plants and grass especially would actually be thriving. have you heard of the whole concept of 'blood and bone' aiding in the fertility of plants?
Anyway, this isn't really important, I'm just a stickler for facts! Great Chapter! great STORY! you have a really good writing style :)
RangerMichael chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
I love this! You do no wrong! I am your greatest fan!
You write like John Flanagan! This is a great book!
I am following you now! Write more!
Your greatest fan, sowinskimi
Absolute Path APS chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I like this version. Considering all of the other stories that are like this, this one is the best.
pennydragon chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
you stole my heart with this story. Its great!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
i think u did a great recovery story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
oh, my goodness. i love all these songs! great selection! can't wait 2 read some of ur other fics! :)
Jay Q chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
This is so awesome and well written and emotional and BAAAH. If you continue doing things like this, I'll cry for sure.
Horserida chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Just a guess, but I take it you like the movie Spirit? Really love this one cant wait to see where it is going!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2012