Reviews for Finally
I really hope she's happy with Luke he'd better treat her right!
So depressing! :(
Hermes's son98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow... first of all, congratulations for being nominated for an award! I just want to point out, I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS STORY!
Also, I am new to this site and don't know some things:
Could you explain what the above is? Please and Thanks
-Hermes's son ;)
shingaling chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This story's kinda confusing to me, but all in all, why would Thalia kill her own sister? They're innocent. And yes, I do think Thalia made an unwise choice of being a huntress. She'll suffer for eternity.

m y e h chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
It was great. Perfectly written. I ate it up. In the beginning, I was reluctant, but after a few sentences, my interest grew, and grew, and grew. I applaud this story.
storm-brain chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This story has been nominated for the Verita award.

To find out more, see .

The nominator said: In-depth character study of Thalia which is excellently written with plenty of Angst and Tragedy.

MightyPen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow...absolutely stunning.

Having just read "Snowflake" I didn't think anything else could come close...but this

It's an interesting insight into Thalia's character, and I don't think its OOC at all. Somehow you have kept her in-character.

The language is fantastic, and so is the description and the quotes just give the finishing touches to this piece.

Just brilliant.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was really good, better than the usual shitload of badly written crap fangirls call stories.
CherubGurl96 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh my god, this story is amazing! Just the right amount of darkness and depression. It was so emotional! Splendid!
thePhonyOversized chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i loved this so much. i really felt thalias pain, more so because she is my favorite character. i felt the emotions inside me so much that i actually had to stop for a while before reading again. i loved the ending, how even after all this she was still thinking of her happy ending, and i felt that everything was all worth it in the end.

i think you dont have to change a thing :]
ACAST chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
wow. talk about deep. i loved it! it was amazing! one of the best stories i have ever read if not indeed the best!
artemis-roth chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
dear god woman! you write with so much emotion its breath taking! i don't know how you do it, how you can just write about all this pain going through Thalia its so dark and intense, it just makes me wonder are you in pain? have you ever gone through pain like this? you obviously don't have to answer i'm just being curious anyways great job
Charlotte or Charlie chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
It is depressing but I have to admit it was very good. Just love how she's ready to engulf death