Reviews for Hey, There
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
oh, no, that was not too cute. in fact, it was sort of not cute enough! i want more!

it reminds me a bit of myself and a boy i know, the part about how you need to not be mean to the people who love you. i should be nicer, i think. and sakura should listen to that advice, look at the way she treats naruto..
Blazikengirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was actually one of the most hilarious and adorable things I've ever read! I kept laughing while reading this, especially at 'Big Daddy' lmao!

The letters were really cute, and I think you captured their relationship extremely well. Like how Sakura call's Naruto 'Dummy' but it's obvious she still cares for him. :3

Excellent oneshot! hope you write more :D
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this was very cute. and funny! I wish you would make this longer and add in more details! but what you had were very good and you got the characters very well down
jax02 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hmm, i don't think this was cute. Sakura's letters were so rude. I don't understand how Naruto could write back to her.
uzumakish chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Haha, yup you tried - but you succeeded, so well done. :)
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Pft. Just ask Yachiru: There's no such thing as too cute.

Although... I still don't really ship them. XD

~Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.