Reviews for Chronicles: Does this mean it was meant to be?
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I'm so confused on how riddick and rhea made up but this was a good story anyways!
WheresMyBones chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
This chapter felt like it was not apart of the story. I did enjoy most of the story.
Ljuvy chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Im not surew i like the end...
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
not how i saw it end but still good :D
The Doctor Rose chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
CANT...BLINK
TwilightMelodic chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
loved it
brittany2255 chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
very talented your very good never give up writing you've got real talent and imagination so again good job! _3_love-brittany
AlwayzWriting chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Oh come on when is the next update?
speederina chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
This is looking like a good sequel. I'm not sure I like that Rhea has superpowers now, but I'll get used to it, I suppose. I do like that you're continuing the story with Riddick as Lord Marshal. I'm really interested to see what you do with that. It was also nice to finally know why Rhea is a convict in the first place, and that flashback with Mr. Brookes and Rhea's mom was pretty believable. I'm very glad that you kept Riddick killing the Lord Marshal. I was worried for minute that you'd make Rhea kill him and end up as Lord Marshal. I also liked how you didn't drag out Crematoria, it was a nice touch to make Rhea come there with the Purifier, rather than being put in the slam with Riddick. Anyway, I'm very excited to see what happens in the next chapter.
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Great chapters! Glad you did decide to include her background, too. I'd like to know a little more about Mystics, though. Keep writing!

Blessed be!~
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Cliff hanger! Of course. I honestly hope you update really soon; it's getting really good!
Astrid Oak Moon chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Really glad you continued your version, I like how everything played out... Though dialogue should have it's own line; everytime someone new speaks a new line is needed.
Carlypso chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Oh no, it seems as if i have come to the end, i do hope there is more! Maybe babies?
Amanmor chapter 10 . 3/3/2011
good one! MORE!
mandy-chick00 chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
ooh, update please, cant wait to see how it ends.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »