Reviews for Undiscovered
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Well, this is interesting. Continue, please? How about making a Totally Spies! x Ben 10 crossover?
USACaptainAmerica50 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
are you going to continue? And who's the paring? OMG I hope it's Martin and Ben! I ship that soooooo hard!
Aslook chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Please update thus soon! What will happen to Martin and Diana? This is brilliant!
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Continue the story I like it!
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
keira-kyuketsuki,

Not bad but, wheres the update?

-Khaos
uwatchorcuxgirl chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
please finish!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I wonder what you might got in mind for later on.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
This will be chaos
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
what is he thinking?
SakuraCat96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hope you update soon.
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
nice story though im suprised you didnt use ultimate alien either way im glad to see a martin mystery xover
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awesome work!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Could be interesting to see, if maybe Billy's DNA could get added to the Omnitrix.

But, unless you write in something, that get's Ben to reactivate the old DNA Absorption function by mistake, causing the Omnitrix to go into its yellow mode, I don't think that gonna happen.

Although, it would be interesting to see how Martin, Diana, Billy, Java and MOM are gonna react, when they learn that the secret of paranormal activity is starting to fade away as a poor memory.

Maybe you could make references to Totally Spies!, since Martin has encountered Clover, Alex, and Sam, along with Jerry, the Chief of WOOHP, in the crossover episode of Totally Spies! Undercover, "Totally Mystery Much!"

In that episode, it's revealed that MOM is an old friend of Jerry, as well as that, although it's not directly mentioned, MOM might have helped Jerry out in making the "SpyTech" (Spy Technology) of WOOHP compatible with the alien technology of The Center.