Reviews for Mourning
sequel?
Girloveshugs chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
great story
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I love the first chapter it was perfect and when I read the 'pureblood ideals' I laughed so hard. The rest of the story was wonderful, the way Draco acted in the beginning was just *so* cute and although this is a cliche I like how you develop it. In my opinion great story
MasterOfAngels chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Their childs names are beautiful and are all from myth, right? that makes them only more cool :D
Loved your story and enjoyed reading it. It was something I've never read before so it was completely new to me :)
Masters 3
MasterOfAngels chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Haha. I can't stop laughing. First magical submissive and then vampire... xD this is so great :D
Masters 3
Avalon's Moon chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before, I have read it at least ten times, and I love it more every time! It's sweet, funny and serious in perfect balance. Really great work!
potterlover chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
kyaaaah! morgana's nickname is my name! i found my name in fanfic! i can die happily now!
SparkedSnarkedFemme chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
This is cute! and I really liked it!
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Loved this story. I enjoyed the slowly building relationship between Harry and Draco.
Torrance Verano chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Technically, Lily did give Severus permission to be cruel; she knew that he hated James so if she had half of the brain everyone credits her with than she knew that he would treat Harry worse than any other student (which he did). I know that you may not have meant to portray it that way but that is the way that it read; I feel you were perfectly justified in getting rid of the review but it doesn't mean that the logic (Logic, not the flame) wasn't a little accurate.
Midnight Venom chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Meow. xD Brilliant story. I really enjoyed it. Good work.
DaniellaWise chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
It was beautiful! Thank you!
Ledophole chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Happy Ending!
Mila Pink chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Wow I lost the air with this order of Harry.
It was awesome.
I loved the fic. I found it very interesting as you wrote.
And sex is hot!