Reviews for Mourning
Casyn chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I think you meant Earth for the silver pentacle, instead of Air. Silver is more of an Earth element and you had a wand of crystal for Air as well. Either way, the ritual was very well written. I have only taken part of two group rituals and both were at the outer edges of the circle. I absolutely love this story. It is definitely one of the best Master Harry story's I've ever read.
natsuki23 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
so cute!
Smelly-Little-Slytherin chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Hey! I really liked this story, finished it on under an hour xD. It was written nicely and I like how you let it flow in a way. But, there were a lot of mistakes.
You spelled Gryffindor wrong at one point and there were a few spelling errors. Also, I really wanted to know what happened with Ron but no matter, this was a lovely ending:)
Keep writing!
nieka1995901 chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Veey nice story!
DolbyDigital chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
I loved this fic! and I really enjoyed reading it. I liked how they all got what they wanted in the end - except for Ron, obviously, - and that they were all happy. However, I do think that maybe the ending was a little too perfect? I would have thought there would still have been a few problems, but it's kind of like the epilogue in Deathly Hallows and I did really like it.
DolbyDigital chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I love Mende; I don't normally like OC's, but he was just awesome! I love this story, I really don't want it to end.
DolbyDigital chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
They finally bonded! I hope Lucius gets rescued soon, I'd really like to know more about him.
DolbyDigital chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
I really hope that Harry manages to free Lucius, and I can't wait until Harry and Draco bond!
DolbyDigital chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I completely agree with Harry about hating going to jewellery stores - I had to buy a new chain a couple months back; it was terrifying!
DolbyDigital chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
"We're all animals." - Draco is awesome. I'm really glad that Harry's making an effort to treat Draco normally, and that he's standing up for him when others don't.
DolbyDigital chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I think that Lily probably would have realised that Severus would treat Harry slightly worse than the other students because of his hatred for James, but perhaps she thought that their friendship would cancel that out. Regardless, I don't think that there was any cause to flame and you were perfectly justified in deleting that review.
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I really loved the flashbacks - you could probably make a prequel to this with their parents stories, I think that could be really interesting. I know I'd read it.
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I'm really glad that Draco punched Ron - that was awesome! - I love that he's finally standing up for himself, and it looks like we're going to be getting some information about the Slytherin's past behaviour.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I really like the way that you've written the Slytherins in this - I love fics where they're portrayed in a positive light, and it's just so sweet how much they care for Draco.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Neville is awesome! I hope we get to see more of him in later chapters I really think that Ron needs to grow up and stop treating other people so badly.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »