Reviews for Mourning
Ledophole chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Happy Ending!
Mila Pink chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Wow I lost the air with this order of Harry.
It was awesome.
I loved the fic. I found it very interesting as you wrote.
And sex is hot!
kisses
grimmich chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
In the east yellow candles described the circle, a want of crystal lying among them, signifying air. In the south red candles were placed with bejewelled athame lying with them, signifying fire. In the west blue candles burnt next to a chalice, signifying water. In the north green candles had been lit with a silver pentacle by them, signifying air. In the centre of the circle was an alter with purple candles burning atop it, signifying spirit.

You have two candles for air, you had the yellow with crystal and the green with the pentacle as air.
Petrichor-3 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Fantastic! You've made Draco the adorable uke I'm constantly searching for! I truly thank you very much for this great fic!
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
I loved your story as it held two things I am: a Wiccan and a (female) Dominant and I too, like Harry, call my sub 'pet'. I love how you portrayed the Slytherins. I only wish it had been a bit longer to develope the plot a bit more. Ah well wonderful fic doll
XxIveryaxX chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
This was such a cute story! I absolutely loved it.
Cille chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
I just wanted to thank you for a beautiful story.
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Third time to read this. I just can't stay away!
mimikopi chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Hi, I love your story. I think you chose an interesting plot with sub Draco and dom Harry. I really enjoyed reading your fan fic, couldn't stop readind untill I finished it :)
Draco mudiliar chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
oh it was so sweet story. I loved Sub Draco and caring Domi Harry. I loved the plot and lovly writting.
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
i think i love this story more and more each time i read it

i keep squealing whenever anything cute hapens
ForeverRainingFire chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Great story! Very unique. I enjoyed reading it!
Kitten Meru chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
I absolutely love stories like this. This was amazing! I have to get up in three hours for school, but I just couldn't put it down once I started to read!

Such a great story, great job!
Texboy525 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
I WANT MORE! But really I loved this story. It was my first D/s story so I guess I can blame you for that particular kink of mine. ;) And I would be thrilled beyond anything if you made a story about the pregnancy and the kids. Honestly I haven't found any stories with a magical creature similar to this without being a veela or something. Anyway love you love the story write more! 3
DeliriousDuck17 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Love this story! So cute and awesome. This is my second time reading it and i still love it!
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »