Reviews for Normal
crystallica81 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I loved it. The last line was the best: "Screw normal." :)
notme chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
liked this story. I could just picture this in my mind... well done!
dreamon chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
LOVED this story, especially the line "Other girls have fantasies, Aria has memories"
how fitting!
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good one! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Freaking awesome! Those are the only words that can describe this! Love it and hope that you write more soon :)
italianalexa chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
woah i love that line

"Other girls have fantasies, Aria has memories"

but i think the line would be stronger if you wrote it using 'I' instead of Aria... then people can relate to it more
allthingstv242 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I luv ch stories but I feel a rreeeeeeaaaalllyy good one shot likeygis packs a punch ;)

I luv the way you write it's memorable
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Yay, I loved this! Great job!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love this pairing. i don't know what it is is abouth them. It might the the forbiddeness of the realtionship, but I love it! Great story
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Amazing job!

My favorite quote was "Other girls have fantasies, Aria has memories."

That was awesome :) Loved it!
nicetwomeetyou chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
love Aria and Ezra together so i love your story, hope u can write more about them.
Donniluvsgaston chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Great story...I'm impressed
Beauty of Wilting chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Very nice.

I can pretty much assure you that most people on this page haven't read the books. This is the fanfic section for the TV show after all )

I really liked this.

The only thing was that there were a few grammar mistakes where you used commas instead of something else (like a period, or a semi-colon). Also, there were a few spelling errors. Other than that, it was well-written and seemed like the kind of thoughts someone could be having sitting in class.

CindyB chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
All I can say is "I want more!". LOL!