Reviews for The One Exception
HEROES FAN 30592 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Love the Claire schizophrenia battling her rage / anger and pain against her growing love for that Hazel Eyed Stranger. Please keep going.
Cathy77 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Really like the twist to heroes story u made it ur own and came out great ;)
An interested reader chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Great story. Very well written, like lots of details and etc. Question though, why aren't you continuing the story. I got Right into it and read all 8 chapters but there are no more :( please write more
Endymion Blue chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
This is pretty good, a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there but nothing horribly wrong. It's been a while since you last updated but I wanna let you know that if you decide to start writing on this fic again, I'll be tuned in.
jbush89 chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
3 I LOVE THIS STORY! PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! It is killing me that I don't know if/when Claire will open up and let Gretch into her life for good! :-D 3
weagtyq chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
i dont like it. try harder honey
Gspot32 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I have to say this rather brilliant - brilliantly written. Cannot wait for more!
readnowrite chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
oh this is killing me TELL GERTCHEN ALREADY!
catastrophe86 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Mwaha... Though I'm evil and taking a break from MY story, it doesn't mean I can't read through all yours *evil laugh*

This is actually very good. I love the details :) I wish I could write better intimate scenes like the ones you have here, but I probably have some intimacy issues myself O_o

I like the idea of Gretchen saving Claire from herself. I can actually see that happening; Claire being so lost in her own world that she needs Gretchen to kind of guide her out of it. Good idea :)

I look forward to reading more!
kate chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
amazing story so far! i can't wait to see what happens! :)
WolfNightwind chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
sorry it took so long to review! what an interesting chapter! poor Claire, with the past your hinting at i'm surprised she has any sanity at all. i hope Gretchen can mend a shattered soul, she doesn't have an easy road in front of her that's for sure.
gpgurl50 chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Aww, I'm kind of sad at how this ended but I liked the way they fought Brian together and woke up together. I can only imagine what Gretchen must be thinking after Claire's comment. Thanks for the update.
Insanetwin16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I love how descriptive you are in this story. It really shows how hurt/messed up Claire is right now! Good job sis
WolfNightwind chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
wow! loved this chapter, it had a longer more detailed feel like the first few chapters of this story, and while i'm happy with even a short update, i'm glad to see a return to the more lengthy telling. it really lets to sink in and get caught up int he emotion rollercoaster your putting both character through! as always kudos!
WhenYouKissedHer chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Amazing! I wonder if Claire realizes that she likes Gretchen yet... what ever, I can't wait to find out!