Reviews for Lavender's Truth
Dobby chapter 1 . 4/25
This story was so lovely and sweet. Thanks for a wonderful start to my morning.
Vena Grey chapter 1 . 3/11
My hunch was that she was seeing a fertility doctor, perhaps planning an adoption. I like your reason better.

Wonderful story! My preferences veer away from smut and finding good stories without it in this pairing is tricky. This Hermione or Severus were both new to me, and yet they're completely believable. The details are what made me really love this - how his career panned out after the war, Hermione crying in the library without knowing why. Very well done. And very cute ending. x
Allison chapter 1 . 3/2
I love reading your stories! After having read a number of them, I am so impressed by your ability to portray Hermione and Severus as such different characters each time. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Trying not to fall to pieces over this brilliant little piece. I identified with Hermione perhaps a little too much in this story; I'm glad one of us has found her happy ending. Your Snape is an absolute dish.
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
cute to read
kcr chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Somehow mussed this story the first time. I love your characterizations of both of them. It always feels spot on. Shy, nervous, awkward, and over thinking: my favorite parts of early relationships.
centava chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very sweet, with just the right touch of spicy Snapeness that you're really, really good at! A hot sex scene would definitely not have gone amiss right at the end, but for a T-level effort it was great! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I can totally see Snape as a PI after the war! Great story :)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Aww, the ending is really cute!
guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very good story, my favorite though is the practicality one. Your a great writer!
mysinger chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great story! I had a feeling that Lavender was working. I enjoyed all of Hermione and Snape's interaction. It was sweet that she found him so easy to talk to and that he was willing to listen. I was sorry to see it end, but the ending was delightful. Thank you. I can't get enough of your stories.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ahh.. another great fic!
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cuuuute!
Desvario chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
lovely :)
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I think I'm in love with this story.