Reviews for Lavender's Truth
Oh this is lovely!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Aww :)
Montara chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
They really are bad at giving clues about their feelings :)) I'm glad he was brave enough to make his move at the end :)
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved it.
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Short and sweet and to the point. :) I love the crazy cat lady thing too. Yay!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I loved this. You've got such a good handle on Hermione's insecurities. And all the details about Lavender and Ron, Hermione's feelings about her friends' happiness, Hermione's growing attraction to Snape, are so well done! Brava, as always!
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Sweet! Amusing to think of Snape as a PI. I can see him in a fender and trenchcoatish cape - LOL!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Thank you very much for your story. I was very mush amused. :)
BulletTimeScully chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
MMmmmmm... what a sweet ride... love Hermione's insecurities and awkwardness. Thanks for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What a good story! Yes, I can see Snape being a tracer of lost persons; he knows what it's like to want to get lost, and to hide, and where all the good places are.

Hermione deserves much better than the way Harry and Ron treat her-always has-and at last there's someone who thinks she's beautiful.

Plus, there's the little matter of a shared library...
ExpectedAberrance chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story before, but I just reread it and had to tell you how much I love it! Wonderful!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lovely story, though I admit that this Hermiones development is slightly disturbing but realistic.

Thank you!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was a wonderful story! Loved it.
charlie74656 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aw, that's very romantic. I like the fact that they were both a bit clueless and unsure and I can so see Severus reading other people perfectly but not being able to trust his conclusions or abilities when it's about him. Likewise Hermione believing it's just her wishful thinking. Harry and Ron were classically clueless and untactful. Great story. :)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Pity that Hepburn and Tracy or Gable and any woman with a pulse aren't still around to bring your stories to screen. This was fabulous in an old but fresh madcap romantic comedy caper sort of way that just leaves the reader grinning like a picket fence. Sigh.

Thanks for being you.