Reviews for Lavender's Truth
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What a good story! Yes, I can see Snape being a tracer of lost persons; he knows what it's like to want to get lost, and to hide, and where all the good places are.

Hermione deserves much better than the way Harry and Ron treat her-always has-and at last there's someone who thinks she's beautiful.

Plus, there's the little matter of a shared library...
ExpectedAberrance chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story before, but I just reread it and had to tell you how much I love it! Wonderful!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lovely story, though I admit that this Hermiones development is slightly disturbing but realistic.

Thank you!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was a wonderful story! Loved it.
charlie74656 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aw, that's very romantic. I like the fact that they were both a bit clueless and unsure and I can so see Severus reading other people perfectly but not being able to trust his conclusions or abilities when it's about him. Likewise Hermione believing it's just her wishful thinking. Harry and Ron were classically clueless and untactful. Great story. :)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Pity that Hepburn and Tracy or Gable and any woman with a pulse aren't still around to bring your stories to screen. This was fabulous in an old but fresh madcap romantic comedy caper sort of way that just leaves the reader grinning like a picket fence. Sigh.

Thanks for being you.

hm88
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So cute :) Nice story behind it too cause it all made sense even though it was a oneshot :))

~Skry~
astopperindeath chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this was adorable. how did i miss it?
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"Why do you always stand so close to me?"

"Because I can't stand any farther away."

*Melts* :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
While waiting for an update I decided to check your profile and horror of horrors there are stories posted that I have not read yet. So to fix this unacceptable situation I am now reading them. Hence the review. :)

I loved how in this one Hermione is older, a little more average and it is Severus who is pursuing her. I thought it was funny, but realistic, that he hoped that he would "grow on her" if he stuck around.

Just loved it.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Snape is F****** awesome! Love, love, love!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love, love, love! Amazing job!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was cute and fluffy; such an enjoyable read.
eternalsiren chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like you. Or at least your writing style. But I'm pretty sure I might like you too.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Excellent! I was in real need of some fluff.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »