Reviews for Lavender's Truth
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"Why do you always stand so close to me?"

"Because I can't stand any farther away."

*Melts* :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
While waiting for an update I decided to check your profile and horror of horrors there are stories posted that I have not read yet. So to fix this unacceptable situation I am now reading them. Hence the review. :)

I loved how in this one Hermione is older, a little more average and it is Severus who is pursuing her. I thought it was funny, but realistic, that he hoped that he would "grow on her" if he stuck around.

Just loved it.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Snape is F****** awesome! Love, love, love!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love, love, love! Amazing job!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was cute and fluffy; such an enjoyable read.
eternalsiren chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like you. Or at least your writing style. But I'm pretty sure I might like you too.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Excellent! I was in real need of some fluff.
me chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
snape was too out of character for the ending, and VERY cheesy with 'can i kiss you?' everything else was reallygood. though you painted herm as a fat, geeky, socially awkward looking girl.
attack09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You made my day. Wonderfull written, funny plot and a slowly developed romance between Snape and Hermione. I loved the way it came to this cute end.
NinaCor11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love this. You have such a gift for writing smart, funny stories. I read this on a break at work and unfortunatly for me, I laughed out loud when I read the part about Hermione perving on his hands! Another great job!
Eliza chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Super cute! I love this suave and collected mr. snape. Not so smart of course as seen in the end. Very cute.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Lovely!
marianne le fey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I just went to add you to my favourite authors only to find that you already were one! I love your stories, please feel free to write lots more!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Subversa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm here because of Bambu's rec, and I'm so glad I came. I wasn't much interested in Lavender's drama - it was well-written, I'm just rather myopic in my Potterverse world-view! - but I was *riveted* by the slow burn of the attraction between Severus and Hermione. His suddenly nice smell (umm, aftershave!), his constant presence, no matter how matter-of-fact, and her increasing confusion were delicious. As I told Bambu, I was breathless by the end, and that is UST at its finest level. What a lovely story!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »