Reviews for Lavender's Truth
selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love, love, love! Amazing job!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was cute and fluffy; such an enjoyable read.
eternalsiren chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like you. Or at least your writing style. But I'm pretty sure I might like you too.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Excellent! I was in real need of some fluff.
me chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
snape was too out of character for the ending, and VERY cheesy with 'can i kiss you?' everything else was reallygood. though you painted herm as a fat, geeky, socially awkward looking girl.
attack09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You made my day. Wonderfull written, funny plot and a slowly developed romance between Snape and Hermione. I loved the way it came to this cute end.
NinaCor11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love this. You have such a gift for writing smart, funny stories. I read this on a break at work and unfortunatly for me, I laughed out loud when I read the part about Hermione perving on his hands! Another great job!
Eliza chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Super cute! I love this suave and collected mr. snape. Not so smart of course as seen in the end. Very cute.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Lovely!
marianne le fey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I just went to add you to my favourite authors only to find that you already were one! I love your stories, please feel free to write lots more!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Subversa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm here because of Bambu's rec, and I'm so glad I came. I wasn't much interested in Lavender's drama - it was well-written, I'm just rather myopic in my Potterverse world-view! - but I was *riveted* by the slow burn of the attraction between Severus and Hermione. His suddenly nice smell (umm, aftershave!), his constant presence, no matter how matter-of-fact, and her increasing confusion were delicious. As I told Bambu, I was breathless by the end, and that is UST at its finest level. What a lovely story!
rinny08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awwww. That was a nice bit of intrigue and a little fluff for a rainy summer day. D

Looking forward to your next major story.

Cheers,

rinny08
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOVED IT! This was a lovely one shot! THANKS! D! The tensions and everything between Hermione and Snape was awesome. Ron and Lavender were cute also. I am glad she saved that house elf! I also LOVED the plot! It was very nice! I cant wait for your next story! Happy writing!
magalena chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Found you here by Bambu's rec.

Great story. Poor Hermione, she felt like life was passing her by and she'd becoming the crazy cat lady. Loved the scene with the trio trying to hide under Harry's invisibility cloak *giggle*.

When Hermione was telling Snape about Lav disappearing every day at the same time, I kind of thought she might have got a job. I'm glad things worked out in the end for Ron and Lav.

Glad it worked out for Hermione too.

Loved these lines near the end:

"Is the offer for breakfast still open?"

"Yes, but the kitchen is closed until morning," she said with a shy glance.

"I can find something to do while I wait."

I'll just bet they can. :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »