Reviews for Lavender's Truth
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Pity that Hepburn and Tracy or Gable and any woman with a pulse aren't still around to bring your stories to screen. This was fabulous in an old but fresh madcap romantic comedy caper sort of way that just leaves the reader grinning like a picket fence. Sigh.

Thanks for being you.

silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So cute :) Nice story behind it too cause it all made sense even though it was a oneshot :))

astopperindeath chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this was adorable. how did i miss it?
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
"Why do you always stand so close to me?"

"Because I can't stand any farther away."

*Melts* :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
While waiting for an update I decided to check your profile and horror of horrors there are stories posted that I have not read yet. So to fix this unacceptable situation I am now reading them. Hence the review. :)

I loved how in this one Hermione is older, a little more average and it is Severus who is pursuing her. I thought it was funny, but realistic, that he hoped that he would "grow on her" if he stuck around.

Just loved it.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Snape is F****** awesome! Love, love, love!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Love, love, love! Amazing job!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was cute and fluffy; such an enjoyable read.
eternalsiren chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I like you. Or at least your writing style. But I'm pretty sure I might like you too.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Excellent! I was in real need of some fluff.
me chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
snape was too out of character for the ending, and VERY cheesy with 'can i kiss you?' everything else was reallygood. though you painted herm as a fat, geeky, socially awkward looking girl.
attack09 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You made my day. Wonderfull written, funny plot and a slowly developed romance between Snape and Hermione. I loved the way it came to this cute end.
NinaCor11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love this. You have such a gift for writing smart, funny stories. I read this on a break at work and unfortunatly for me, I laughed out loud when I read the part about Hermione perving on his hands! Another great job!
Eliza chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Super cute! I love this suave and collected mr. snape. Not so smart of course as seen in the end. Very cute.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 6/25/2010