Reviews for Lavender's Truth
marianne le fey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I just went to add you to my favourite authors only to find that you already were one! I love your stories, please feel free to write lots more!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Subversa chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'm here because of Bambu's rec, and I'm so glad I came. I wasn't much interested in Lavender's drama - it was well-written, I'm just rather myopic in my Potterverse world-view! - but I was *riveted* by the slow burn of the attraction between Severus and Hermione. His suddenly nice smell (umm, aftershave!), his constant presence, no matter how matter-of-fact, and her increasing confusion were delicious. As I told Bambu, I was breathless by the end, and that is UST at its finest level. What a lovely story!
rinny08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Awwww. That was a nice bit of intrigue and a little fluff for a rainy summer day. D

Looking forward to your next major story.

alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOVED IT! This was a lovely one shot! THANKS! D! The tensions and everything between Hermione and Snape was awesome. Ron and Lavender were cute also. I am glad she saved that house elf! I also LOVED the plot! It was very nice! I cant wait for your next story! Happy writing!
magalena chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Found you here by Bambu's rec.

Great story. Poor Hermione, she felt like life was passing her by and she'd becoming the crazy cat lady. Loved the scene with the trio trying to hide under Harry's invisibility cloak *giggle*.

When Hermione was telling Snape about Lav disappearing every day at the same time, I kind of thought she might have got a job. I'm glad things worked out in the end for Ron and Lav.

Glad it worked out for Hermione too.

Loved these lines near the end:

"Is the offer for breakfast still open?"

"Yes, but the kitchen is closed until morning," she said with a shy glance.

"I can find something to do while I wait."

I'll just bet they can. :)
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Bambu recc'ed, so I came, even though I normally avoid , and I'm so glad I did. This has been just the thing to fill an insomniac hour with romance and humour. Thank you.
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What a lovely and realistic story! You did a great job of making each character true to life, esp the Trio years after the war and Lav looking for meaning in her life. I felt badly for poor Iggy, all alone and feeling guilty for a bomb blast that was never his fault; I hope Iggy recovers. I already know Severus and Hermione will have a great breakfast. :)

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Shiv5468 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hee, nice to see Hermione get her man.
Bambu chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is terrific. You have an elegant, subtle paradigm shift from an outwardly, fairly light-hearted reunion romp to the more angsty bit of self-realization Hermione suffers through. The emotional notes were perfect, and the ending was exquisite. Thank you very much.
Ardastra chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was lovely Aurette. I am so glad that I finally had time to sit down and read it all in one. When life if spinning around you an hour or two of Aurette is just the cure :o)I will keep both eyes open for your next story!
Justreading chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was so cute and so well written! Way to focus on both the romance and the mystery! Thanks!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Bless you! A new story! I actually saw that you had it up days ago, but I saved it for when I had a good chunk of time and some coffee so I could really enjoy it. And, of course, I wasn't disappointed. I just love your Hermione. She's a perfect blend of assertiveness and vulnerability. And your Snape always seems like the best version of a Snape who survived and is free to be his own man for the first time ever. Thanks. I will now wait patiently for your next tale!
oscarg chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Lovely as usual. sniffle.
SLovingLecter chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved it, beautifully simplistic, sweet and yet in character.

I am now about to toddle off and read any other stories you may have written. :)
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »