Reviews for Lavender's Truth
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Bambu recc'ed, so I came, even though I normally avoid , and I'm so glad I did. This has been just the thing to fill an insomniac hour with romance and humour. Thank you.
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What a lovely and realistic story! You did a great job of making each character true to life, esp the Trio years after the war and Lav looking for meaning in her life. I felt badly for poor Iggy, all alone and feeling guilty for a bomb blast that was never his fault; I hope Iggy recovers. I already know Severus and Hermione will have a great breakfast. :)

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
Shiv5468 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hee, nice to see Hermione get her man.
Bambu chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is terrific. You have an elegant, subtle paradigm shift from an outwardly, fairly light-hearted reunion romp to the more angsty bit of self-realization Hermione suffers through. The emotional notes were perfect, and the ending was exquisite. Thank you very much.
Ardastra chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was lovely Aurette. I am so glad that I finally had time to sit down and read it all in one. When life if spinning around you an hour or two of Aurette is just the cure :o)I will keep both eyes open for your next story!
Justreading chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was so cute and so well written! Way to focus on both the romance and the mystery! Thanks!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Bless you! A new story! I actually saw that you had it up days ago, but I saved it for when I had a good chunk of time and some coffee so I could really enjoy it. And, of course, I wasn't disappointed. I just love your Hermione. She's a perfect blend of assertiveness and vulnerability. And your Snape always seems like the best version of a Snape who survived and is free to be his own man for the first time ever. Thanks. I will now wait patiently for your next tale!
oscarg chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Lovely as usual. sniffle.
SLovingLecter chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved it, beautifully simplistic, sweet and yet in character.

I am now about to toddle off and read any other stories you may have written. :)
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So sweet how he didn't know that she really likes him. Thanks for the great story.
Mallie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh yeah, this is what I was looking for!

I just recently became interested in this pairing, and decided to see what ffn had to offer.

This fit the bill quite nicely. Everyone was in character, and the situation was believable.

I quite like the idea of Snape, P.I. He'd be very good at it.

And of course everyone knows he didn't *really* die.
MM chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
As always, love all the banter!
jadedfandom chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lovely. I quite enjoyed the way you carried Hermione's feelings of awkwardness through her first meeting with Snape (the napkin sticking to her drink, the babbling conversation).
blue artemis chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was adorable. I loved it. When she said when Lavender was gone I figured it was a job. But I really like what you did with it.
Monique chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I like this story very much.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »