Reviews for Lavender's Truth
dressagegrrrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"Yes. It is. You're no longer my client. I've run out of rational reasons to speak with you."

She gasped, suddenly aware of how very close to her he was standing again. Her foolish heart started to race again, not having learned its lesson these past few days.

"Why do you always stand so close to me?"

"Because I can't stand any farther away."

"Why?"

"Because you're beautiful. Hermione, may I kiss you?"

Yep. That fulfilled my happy-ending quotient for the day. Thank you, Aurette.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very charming, one of the best post-war, post Hogwarts stories ever:)

Brava!

Warm regards,

Fizzabella
asnapeintime chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
A lovely story!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Okay Aurette brace yourself I have made a list!

1. Their stealth days are over! LOL! I couldnt beleive they actually tried to squeeze under the cloak again.

2. I totally understand HG's bitterness at being a smug married one.

3. Hermione's cat names were very cute.

4. Snape of the longish hair and knowing muggle ways. Woot!

5. I laughed and laughed at HG ordering a diet coke. A diet pop to balance out all the grease.

6. SS who only deals in the truth. Weird. But I can see how it works.

7. OUuuu an elf nest. Very clever of you. Tell me more elf lore. Love those creatures.

Okay now where is the big story you have been hinting about? Hummm?
mary lennox chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Yay! Another awesome fic...I don't know how you do it, Aurette, but you've done it again. :)

Put a big ole' smile on my face when I saw this update in my inbox...I was going to use it as positive reinforcement after studying, but I couldn't wait, lol
duj chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Sweet. My favourite bit was the line starting with "I'm rather infamous..."
Gone Random chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lovely little tease to keep us reminded of why we stalk you. There were many laugh out loud moments for me: "I hate you both. I'm throwing this Galleon out as soon as I get my fat arse back to the archives." -brilliant.

The build up of tension between Snape and Hermione was fantastic-all those little touches... However, I could have used more build up. The big moment at the end seemed a bit forced. I think more time (rather than a few days) would make it more believable.

Having said that, I greedily ate up every word. Reading your writing again was a little like coming home. Can't wait for your next dish.
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lovely. Loved the reason for Lavender to be disappearing. Loved the use of the coins. So amused by not fitting under the cloak anymore. Loved that a departed Crooks had decendants and that those decendants "wisely held their counsel."

Very exciting news that you are going to start another big story soon. Can't wait to read it!
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
oh I just lurve your stories. this was another completely satisfying story.. thanks - now get writing on another!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
::gasp:: you're not dead! Yay! I read the summary and thought, 'mmmm,this sounds good…' then I saw you wrote it and screamed.
Alan's Only chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wooot. I liked it! lol! very good! i was just subscribe but i hate it when ppl do that.
MistressBlackSnape chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
You're back! Hooray!

Poor, slubby, Hermoine. What a unique rendition of her. I've never seen her portrayed like this before. How very Muggle(human) of her. ;-)

Loving my dear, sweet Potions Master as smiley and openly (albeit oh-so-very-slightly) sharing his emotions.

Looking forward to the biggun'.
paddiew chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Cute story. The picture of Snape drinking through a straw is definitely going to stick in my mind. Thank you for your work.
renaid chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I am so glad to see you again! Just this week I was poking around in your profile, wondering if I'd missed a new story and was sorry to see I hadn't. Then two days later, here you are!

This was a sweet little piece. Now that I know how it ends I'll read it through from the beginning again and soak it all in.

Glad you are still writing!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6