Reviews for Control
whereisthekoolaidat chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I like it, good story :]
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Mwahaha, I like it, hotness between 2 of my 3 fav couples - w -. The only sad thing is it left me begging for more details (Sorry, addict to lemon juice here *_*). Good job!
caaza chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
INTRESTING!Have a cookie!AND COFFEE STARTS GULPING DOWN 11th CUP!
ControlReview by darksides333 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So this is just a basic story ive heard times before but in different versions on: where they were, who they were, Ahem... where they...did it, and some other stuff but your story is a good one, so good job, I solute you in future stories of Duncan and Courtney, KagomexInu5...I like the inuyasha series ]
jessica chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i loved it please write another oneshot soon...I LOVE YOUR ONESHOTS!
Gasp O chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow just wow
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like that... XD
bumblebeetobe98 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow. For some reason your fanfics are getting crazier and dirtier. Needless to say awesomer :)

Haha that song will do that to you. Just don't listen to Panic! At the Disco Lying ts the most a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Now if you write a fanfic about that. It will be a lemon then!
heartandstar101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
LOL ROTFL LMFAO! 5 freaking stars!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
LOL! D I LOVE IT! XD XD XD It's soooo awesome!
Alexex chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Nice job! Any updates in the near future...? Sorrry, I feel like a pain asking, but the waiting is annoying as hell! And yes, I don't have a life, DON'T ACT SO SURPRISED! And no, I haven't had any caffeine! Meh! Just try your best to update kay! Or else I'll bug the crap out of you! Repeatedly! Trust me, you won't want that... ;)
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 6/17/2010