Reviews for Broken Illusions
Hi lol

anonon
Foodisyummy chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Heyyy,

Will you update this soon... pleaseeee do!

;) xx
SuperDWPotterLockFan chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Please update this. I am in love with this story and would really like to see what happens next
Waterwolfwritter chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
So I stopped reading this because I kinda went of fanfiction for about 2 years or so. I was randomly looking at stories I had favorited and I couldn't remember this story and fanfiction told me I had reviewed and I was like read the review and see if I could remember. Then I read the review and still could not remember but then I saw it had updated since I had reviewed and I was like hey read it. I stayed up past tired to finish this story. I love it. I remember why I favorited it in the first place. I am writing a super long review and the story of how I refell in love with this story to make up for everyone who does not review. This is has also been my longest review ever. I type like one sentence or so and never ever ever something this long. You have a great story here. This is the reason for this very long and repetitive review. Please keep it going.:)
MarauderInSecret chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Ooooh! I really like it! XD
DramioneForever123 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I know this story hasn't been updated in 4 months, but I hope it's not on hiatus! Please update! I'll explode if you don't update!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
maybe for the next chapter, their relationship cld go public?
:D gr8 story though btw!
xx
kscandy15 chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
It's so obvious that Hermione likes him a lot. I think Malfoy is beginning to come around, also. Great chapter! I love Neville helping out.
kscandy15 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Awww, they're so CUTE! I love them together! I can't wait for the next chapter!
charlouis chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
OH MY GODRIC GRYFFINDOR YOU UPDATED! HOORAY! Haha that's a big accomplishment compared to me, I haven't officially updated since like January! XD Brilliant chapter! I can't wait for more :D

Phoebe :)
Reyna chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Please, please, please tell me ur updating soon!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
aww I know I said on the last chapter that I want Neville, but aww Draco is sooo sweet! ugh, can't we just kill hermione off and let me have them both? lol just kidding, but I do love the way their relationship is developing...please update soon, this story is freakin amazing!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
omigosh Neville is so sweet! I'm a HUGE Draco fan, but since he's taken, can I have Neville as my boyfriend? pretty please with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and a cherry on top?
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
I think their banter at breakfast could have been written by Queen Rowling herself! I can't quite picture Hermionr with red hair, but (like the bunhead I am) I'm thinking about Gillian Murphy, who used to have soft brown hair, but dyed it red when she did Swan Lake, because she thought it for the character, and she just left it...it looks really good on her. if you don't know who she is (and I'm assuming you don't- ballet dancers, even the famous ones, aren't well known outside of the dance world)- anyway, she's an amazing famous ballet dancer with American Ballet Theater, although she's close to retiring...anyway, you should google her do you know what I'm talking about...or not...okay, I'm done with all my meaningless rambling, what I'm trying to say is it's amazing and I love it- there, I finally got it out!
Lorrinda Michelle chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
kay im not real good at reviews; i never know what to say. :/

thats why i never write them. but anyways yeah. i like your story so keep updating! lol _