Reviews for Broken Illusions
Er Mah Gerd chapter 18 . 5/30
This is SO good continue, but where in the Potter Universe is Lavender, u should MURDER her! LOL Scandalous Coookiiiieeeesss!
anonon chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Hi lol

anonon
Foodisyummy chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Heyyy,

Will you update this soon... pleaseeee do!

;) xx
SuperDWPotterLockFan chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Please update this. I am in love with this story and would really like to see what happens next
Waterwolfwritter chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
So I stopped reading this because I kinda went of fanfiction for about 2 years or so. I was randomly looking at stories I had favorited and I couldn't remember this story and fanfiction told me I had reviewed and I was like read the review and see if I could remember. Then I read the review and still could not remember but then I saw it had updated since I had reviewed and I was like hey read it. I stayed up past tired to finish this story. I love it. I remember why I favorited it in the first place. I am writing a super long review and the story of how I refell in love with this story to make up for everyone who does not review. This is has also been my longest review ever. I type like one sentence or so and never ever ever something this long. You have a great story here. This is the reason for this very long and repetitive review. Please keep it going.:)
MarauderInSecret chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Ooooh! I really like it! XD
DramioneForever123 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I know this story hasn't been updated in 4 months, but I hope it's not on hiatus! Please update! I'll explode if you don't update!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
maybe for the next chapter, their relationship cld go public?
:D gr8 story though btw!
xx
kscandy15 chapter 17 . 6/19/2012
It's so obvious that Hermione likes him a lot. I think Malfoy is beginning to come around, also. Great chapter! I love Neville helping out.
kscandy15 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Awww, they're so CUTE! I love them together! I can't wait for the next chapter!
user7348275293 chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
OH MY GODRIC GRYFFINDOR YOU UPDATED! HOORAY! Haha that's a big accomplishment compared to me, I haven't officially updated since like January! XD Brilliant chapter! I can't wait for more :D

~Phoebe :)
Reyna chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Please, please, please tell me ur updating soon!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
aww I know I said on the last chapter that I want Neville, but aww Draco is sooo sweet! ugh, can't we just kill hermione off and let me have them both? lol just kidding, but I do love the way their relationship is developing...please update soon, this story is freakin amazing!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
omigosh Neville is so sweet! I'm a HUGE Draco fan, but since he's taken, can I have Neville as my boyfriend? pretty please with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and a cherry on top?