Reviews for Dear J, with love, L
maglin chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Hi there! Just stopping by to tell you that i absolutely love your Story and really wish you would continue it... Or are you just taking a break from it? Cause it would be a real shame to let it be.
Btw, Lilly's chapters are not boring at all. Sure, they lack the marauder-charme of James' chaps, but in my opinion they have their very own. I like "her" way of storytelling.
So i hope this marvelous piece does not end at it s 8th chapter (that would be plain cruel!) and you will continue it some day!

So long, mag

Ps. Love the way you introduce wormtail "to the dark side". It seems highly probable to me... Should be Canon in fact... Love the idea
Divya the Fangirl chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Dammit. You've had 4 years and you haven't put up another chapter?
Mredyth chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Why have you stopped updating? It's been four years… :(
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Wow! This story is great so far!
M chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. I ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
VALERIE chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
WHY DONT YOU UPDATE IT WAS SO GOOD WHY WHY WHY WHYWHYWHWYHWYWGYW
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I know you havent updated this story in over three years but i only just found it and i wanted you to know that i absolutely love it! And if you ever feel like it, i would be so grateful if you continued this story!
melvin10 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
This is a really good story! I think Lily was a little more fun loving though- remember, J.K. said she was popular and a lot like Ginny? James seems pretty spot-on though, so great job on that! Maybe make Lily loosen up a little, perhaps? Just my two cents. Anyway, I love this. Update soon!
5arboosha chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
cool
belief.in.magic chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I don't think Lily's chapters are boring, yes they are not as interesting as James' but they are still good. Please carry on writing it as it is really good, I know that ou haven't updated it in a while but it is really good
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yep. You had to do it. You do your first cliffhanger and them you dont update your story for the next few YEARS! Honestly I liked the chapters with James better, they're funnier and better to read because Lily's are honestly more boring and they follow the same pattern, kind of. Anyway, please continue... I really like this story and I love this ending so I want you to please please continue and before I start rambling I am going to go but remember... UPDATE!
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
ohmygoodness ohmygoodness ohmygoodness OHMYFREAKIN'GOODNESS YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER :) AND I ACTUALLY DO LIKE CLIFF HANGERS BUT I LIKE IT EVEN MORE WHEN MY FAVOURITE AUTHORS UPDATE REALLY SOON :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Okay, I have to say, that was one of the best written fics I've seen. Your jokes are actually funny, and I even found myself enjoying each chapter, instead of just going throught them to get to the ending, which is something I do with most fics. And why haven't you updated this one?

Btw, I loved Compliments and can't wait for more chapters in Declarations.

- S
I.love.this.story.dealwithit chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Pleeeeeease please finish this story :( Its fantastic so far, I love all of your stories and I nearly cried when I got to chapter 8 and realised it was incomplete :( thankyouandgoodbye.x
RosieMellark chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
OH DEAR LORD.

i hate reading incomplete fanfics :'( and i thought i chose carefully, god dammit! to make matters worse this was last updated like... what, 2 years ago? ffs. pleeeeeease carry on with this story :( i love all your stories and was really enjoying this one.