Reviews for Dear J, with love, L
amixdeuxgirl chapter 8 . 1/19
I like the lily chapters! I think without them the romance aspect would be a bit out of left field. You need to be able to justify her intensifying feelings. Also this was 7 years ago so you are definitely not gonna look at this LOL anyways I'm following just in case.
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Nooooooooooo! Please do not let this be one of the strangely abandoned fics! It's too GOOD to waste away! You've probably forgotten abt fanfic by now but please somehow magically update?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Wonderful writing. Would like an update soon.
Karbear10 chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I really love Lily's chapters, as well as James'.
Greta chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Ahhhhhhhh
Cliff hangers drive me CRAZY!
Your one was REALLY good though.
Could you write another chapter that maybe includes some of L and J snogging?
Please?
Just for me?
Love your work

- Almost-number-one-fan
Greta
maglin chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Hi there! Just stopping by to tell you that i absolutely love your Story and really wish you would continue it... Or are you just taking a break from it? Cause it would be a real shame to let it be.
Btw, Lilly's chapters are not boring at all. Sure, they lack the marauder-charme of James' chaps, but in my opinion they have their very own. I like "her" way of storytelling.
So i hope this marvelous piece does not end at it s 8th chapter (that would be plain cruel!) and you will continue it some day!

So long, mag

Ps. Love the way you introduce wormtail "to the dark side". It seems highly probable to me... Should be Canon in fact... Love the idea
Divya the Fangirl chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Dammit. You've had 4 years and you haven't put up another chapter?
Mredyth chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Why have you stopped updating? It's been four years… :(
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Wow! This story is great so far!
M chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. I ABSOLUTELY MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
VALERIE chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
WHY DONT YOU UPDATE IT WAS SO GOOD WHY WHY WHY WHYWHYWHWYHWYWGYW
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I know you havent updated this story in over three years but i only just found it and i wanted you to know that i absolutely love it! And if you ever feel like it, i would be so grateful if you continued this story!
melvin10 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
This is a really good story! I think Lily was a little more fun loving though- remember, J.K. said she was popular and a lot like Ginny? James seems pretty spot-on though, so great job on that! Maybe make Lily loosen up a little, perhaps? Just my two cents. Anyway, I love this. Update soon!
5arboosha chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
cool
belief.in.magic chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I don't think Lily's chapters are boring, yes they are not as interesting as James' but they are still good. Please carry on writing it as it is really good, I know that ou haven't updated it in a while but it is really good