Reviews for The Right Kind of Wrong
Guest chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
more updates are much appreciated
Guest chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
more please!
Zarosguth chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
And I caught up, took me a few days but I did it.
I must say I am rather enjoying this here tale, things are just getting more and more complicated and I like that.

I hope you're still writing because you do have me hooked. That's for sure.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
more please!
S.Miki chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
I'm dying to read more! Please, continue! *-*
Lance58 chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
PLEASE continue! :)) this is getting more and more interesting by the minute!
xlheslydesux chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
i'm officially addicted to this!... hope to read this till the end... thanks for sharing this great story... updates please... :p
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
thanks for this nice story... hoping for more updates in the future hehehe... :p
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
dude, we are dying out here for the next chapter, please make it soon
Honulicious chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
well i finally got around to read this! but dang...this back story is confusing! haa haa kinda hard for me to figure out who is who...alexandria is linith's sister and wife of rein? uh...i got lost there. so i'm guessing that linith did eventually find her brother and sister after being sold in the market.

i feel like you just inserted all this mortal majic info out of no-where. haa haa cuz the wolf magic was good and simple. now this is getting really complex. i hope you are able to cont and work through this!

i enjoyed the fight scenes..and i'm glad that chrono and signum survived and won.
Jay chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
Yayayayayayayayaya! I'm soooooo flippin happy that you updated! You have no idea how many people you made happy with this. Sure a little bit more questions continued on my list lol but it's definitely worth it! Keep up the awesome and amazing job and I am most definitely definitely looking forward to your next update :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Fate Testarossa19 chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
you didnt have to apologize to me but thank you away lol

it my turn to apologize to you because i read this on my dsi on the day that you updated it but damn thing woulnt let post my review so i had to wait lke today to post it.
but here my review

i love have do discribe the action cutscenes it feel like i there watching them fight out lol
your writing skills are amazing! please update again please
Lily Testarossa chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Oh what a surprise, Fang have an human form, Linith and Rein are is in this fic as well, and they are all immortals, and all that it's happening now it's somehow related to the past.
Also, Linith said Alicia still alive! Good thing.