Reviews for The 7th Power Ranger
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Dude we need more this story is great.
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
As I promised here is your review. :)

Pretty good story you got here going. It's not to bad, not to bad at all. Keep it up.
Unknown 2008 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Hello Mathew,

It had been a while since my last review.

This chapter was great. I like it. My favorite part was when the sliver ranger appears before the other rangers and I assured that silver ranger is you, right?

Anyway, I am forward to the next chapter.

Good luck!

Unknown 2008
Emolichic1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
There are a lot of words for this fic and that's a good thing. The longer they are, the better. Keep going. :)
Iwazkay14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i love this story

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing
Iwazkay14 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
please keep righting this is just the story i'm looking for
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Wow. Well I'm glad that they know what's going to happen. Hopefully they'll be able to take care of it.

Interesting choice of color for the 7th ranger. I think I know who it is...
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Interesting start. I like how you kept Matthew in the dark, with us knowing him. Interesting first meeting with Kim, Adam and Ernie.

Sounds like a tough subject for the monster, but it'll be interesting to see how you handle it.

Wonder what'll happen from here?
Emolichic1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Haha, I'm here. Matthew sounds like a cool guy. Will he become a ranger?
PinkFirebird chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great story so far. I really like the interactions between all of the characters. Also I like the mysterious character Matthew...I can't wait to see what his role will be and how he becomes the 7th ranger. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hey. Power Rangers is one of my childhood shows as well. I haven't expect you to write a fanfic for it.

Good chapter. My favorite part was when Adam saved you from those bullies )