Reviews for The Waiting Games
thespiritmaiden chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
so hilarious and ridiculous :D
Princess Zelda chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
A flat! G sharp! B, B, F natural!
22darkmoon22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

cat lol stop lol laffing lol

awww no fight :.(
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
fffft...must...remember...to...breathXD*deep breathes*ok.i'm good that was hilarious!that HAS to be what happened when i was messing around in OoT!XD;;;;
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
despite playing 6 loz games and my hate for ganondorf i feel sorry fo him now that he has to suffer that acurrsed song
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
AHA! This sure made me laugh! xD
Elred Bluegreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You know... I really never put too much thought into what the damsel in distress does while she's waiting to be saved... y'know, that's a pretty good job. Cool story.
goldenrhino chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LMAO

Wow, what a descriptive piece. I was laughing the whole way down. BTW, does Zelda have perfect pitch?
SanityLeaving chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Funny! Funneeeeee! Lol, never really thought about this part of the games. Aawesome story though...

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hyrule...

"CHICKENS!"
Cherrilicious Phenomena chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, god that was so brilliant! Nice- no Exceedingly Excellent job! :)
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
And this, my friends, is why you give your hostages GameBoys or DSs and have a console for yourself. Though it is rather mortifying for your arch-nemesis to come up and challenge you while you're losing at Wii Sports.

This was pretty funny, I must say. I suppose only this Ganon could have pulled it off, what with Zelda being there as well as the Organ of Terror. The writing was well done, too.
Shinzoku chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
:D This is awesome. It really made me laugh!
SuperGeek3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I laughed so hard while reading this! I can almost imagine that happening. Good job!
ZSeeker chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was absolutely hilarious. "Last time I checked, he was chasing freaking chickens about a yard." Ganondorf has the best reactions to things. I need more of this, please!

Minor complaint: the word you're looking for is dissonant, not out-of-tune.