Reviews for First Contact
Rasengirl19 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I really liked the story! Sure, there were moments...but I really did like it over all :) Nice job.

Oh, those last lines that Jacknife says:

"You can't live on the edge all your life Faith. Sooner or later you're gonna have to jump!"

Haha sorry, I'm just obsessed with this game and I just had to point it out. And I SWEAR IM NOT FLAMING! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DID LIKE YOUR STORY! :D
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Its been a while.

I fount the ending funny.

Maybe they will have a party.
F o N t E. AQUA chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Leather jacket Jacknife, you

Nice fluff, I like it! :D Jacknife is well... indescribably hot! That's all I could say. Faith is pretty good, her attitude is much more different from the games, but THIS is younger days! So teenage love is everywhere!

The Merc-crushing-Jacknife part is pretty hilarious, because yeah Merc IS pretty big, and I don't mean BIG XD

Ending was kinda good, I mean, Faith was thinking, probably thinking why Jacknife said he hate the city and thinking if she hate the city too? Like what would happen if it never changed at all?

Oh my goodness, I feel like I wanna read more
F o N t E. AQUA chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I can't believe nobody..nobody reviewed this! D:

I kinda like it when Merc said that Jacknife has this 'flirtatious attitude' towards women, because I think this play-boy does! XD

I love this story for some reason, and I don't know why!
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
That was hard on her.

Jacknife started it between them though.

Merc probably right, she should let him go
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
The last chapter was a dream ?

So he forces himself on her and then says sorry ?

Sad ending to this one, but still a good one.
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Nice chapter, i like how shes trying to get him.

Cant wait for the next chapter
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Why hasent nobody reviewed this yet ?

So she joined just for him, nice.

So this is a younger jacknife ?