Reviews for REVERSE
MusicalLover17 chapter 16 . 4/11
great chapter. plse update the story
bonesfan2601 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
love this story! how often do you update?
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
This ended sad. I still like it.
iheartbones chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
ohhh i love it when parker gets upset! time for comfort hopefully? brennan getting upset over it? i hope so! then everything can be okay again after it all settles back down :D
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
CONTINUE!PRETTY PLEASE! WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
marin93 chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
luv the story it is

A-DOR-ABLE !

p.s hope u update really really sooon _
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
I am really enjoying this. The totally different background in this is completely good.
cheysma2000 chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
Since this is reverse world please don't let Booth be a jerk about Brennan being pregnant. I like this alot, by the way.
jsiebert chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
Creative pl;ot twist! How will Booth react to this change?

More chapters please . . .
Anony chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
YAY! Another chapter. Love it. But what a way to end it. Pure torture. Update soon please!

:D
Ending-Daley chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
I reviewed! hahaha

loved the chapter it's been so long! haha

I may be completely wrong on this, but when the auditions were running for the piolet and Emily got cast as Brennan she was originally supposed to be the cop, but they changed it. As i said i could be wrong...Booth as an anthropologist would be so funny to watch! Usually t:)

Anyway loved the chapter.

-Lucy
cheysma2000 chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
This update was so cute. I don't think Bones is going anywhere. As far as the promo, I really hope it makes Booth get a clue about how wrong he was thinking Bones didnt love him.
jsiebert chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Very creative plot and well written. Bones pregnant oh my! It sound like their lives are really going to get interesting.

More chapters quickly please. . .
xxMegxxk chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
This story is so great I cant wait to see where it goes! I never though about a role switch between the two, but, i really liked it.
cheysma2000 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
I really think this is cute. Thanks so much for the update. :)