Reviews for The Out of Season Wedding March
Awwwwwwwwwww... Amazing story!
Hammsters chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when I read that line, "And seriously, don't let it call me uncle."
TamoraSky chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
sooooooo cute and funny
zaraki255 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
the song was a great choice as miyavi looks to me like what i would imagine gilbo would look like in real life, except not Japanese.
fluffymareep chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
I have fallen in love with the sheer awesomeness of this story. Well done!
BlackestNight BrightestDay chapter 2 . 10/11/2010 He's so...UGH! For the lack of a better word - AWESOME!

I love it! Love it love it love it. I love how it's humorous and isn't as heavy as I thought it'd be! Ah...I love it so..
thenolifequeen chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Aw cute ending!
thenolifequeen chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awesome! Simply awesome. :'D
Venus Syrinx chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I wish you continued the ending!

It was sooo good but it suddenly ended...

Nevertheless, the whole story was nice :D
TehDono chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh emm, GEE! I have thought of this song as the PERFECT song for the wedding of Austria and Hungary, since I first got into Hetalia! I'm SOOO happy someone else saw it that way too. It just fits so well! Now looking back on the video again, Miyavi somewhat looks like Gilbo (white hair) and the groom looks like Roddy (hair and glasses xD). Oh, so funny.

On a more critical level, I think you really got Prussia in character. It made sense for Gilbert to show up at Eliza's wedding drunk (or at least acting like it), how else would he come if he wasn't drunk?

Anyways, Love love love. Definitely faving.
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I exp;oded when Gilbo started singing Miyavi. I love this story. D
LuLeo chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Omg! I'm dancing on fluffy pink PruHun clouds of love and happy-ever-after right now! xD So cute and adorable! You write them so good! :D
Ravinsong chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Wow...this is REALLY good...I can't wait to read more of your stories!
infinitytwice chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
You know, this sort of happened after my first-cousin-once-removed's wedding. They were married for a total of three weeks before they decided to break it off because he was in love with someone else, whom he then married a few months later. I haven't heard from him since... ._0"

But anyway. Fun story to read, and I imagine Gilbert as an expert guitar player too so don't worry! :) I like how he was confessing to Elizaveta without making it horribly mushy, you know? It's kind of like Gil's soft side...which really isn't that soft, but whatever. XD
nautigaas chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
great story! I loved the ending with Roderich most of all; he was more understanding than I would have expected...revision, I loved the conversation between Gil and the bride most of all, Roderich comes in second.

Seriously, Gilbert has all the luck! To think that both the bride AND the husband would agree to terminate their marriage for him...