Reviews for A day in the life of a girl in Tights
cellltyyyy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Was this based of DRRR?! With Celty as Sakura, and potentially Kida or Walker as Naruto? With Madara being Shinra? or maybe Izaya?

Nah, definitely Shinra.
JigoyakuNoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
The vampire from ultra violet?
Shadow Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great fic! And Sakura was based off of Celti from 'Drrrrr!'.
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
As soon as you mentioned the helmet, I was like, "Sakura as a tougher, hardass Celty? Niiiiiice!"
And then Madara made his entrance and I was like, "Madara as Shinra? Except more perverse? Interrrrrrrrreeeeessssstttii inngg..."
And the you said to guess who and I knew I had to review.
clairesque chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Celty (Durarara) and Violet (Ultraviolet)? The whole kitty helmet/possessed bike and longevity disease thing sounds like it. Love the ending, btw. Madara, you dog, you.
glow593 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The headless rider (is that his/her name? I'm only at episode 4) from Durarara! Great story I enjoyed reading it (:
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Lools fun!
neko-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Durarara! omg I got that almost right away! adorable and sweet a little confusing but good! (:
amber-rita chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ultraviolet? Is that it?
IvoryPenn chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Cool story. I'm probably gonna stop the long-winded reviews, because I'm tired and I still have a lot of reviews to do. Good job, though.
killerninjaz chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
AWESOME!
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
"I know I'm old, but that is because of my cancer" sounds something like Ultraviolet.

And this is awesome sh!t. I'd love to see Sakura personally interact with Sasuke. :3 Her interaction with Naruto is hilarious and I was absolutely hooked on it. This is the first thing I actually managed to complete reading in a while...

So for that, I'm stalking you, just to see if you would add stuff to this.
Oceanship chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
funny!
WhiteGoldAlice chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Superheros!

Nananan na...batman!

I like this idea but wish you would have done more with it. Sakura as a kickass hero of the night is totally underrated. Madara came in at the end and made it even more enjoyable. Perv~

I'm rally bad at guessing, but I want to say someone like celty from DRRR came to mind. I know she's not a super hero but the possessed bike and the yellow helmet gave it up. Other than that, maybe Batman?

I think you should write more of this.
Natasha O chapter 1 . 8/14/2010