Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
This story fixed some of the issues I had with the show. Loved it!
Big Fan chapter 76 . 8/3
SQUEE :D What an amazingly well written and engaging story. Glad you wrote it and that I found it.
Pentastic chapter 76 . 7/17
I really liked this story. The way you incorporated the cannon was masterful. The incorporation of mythology was a fun addition as well. You really got the character's voices and came up with a scenario wherein they would come together. Great job!
Brekt chapter 35 . 4/29
This is probably the fourth time that i’v read this fix. Every time I am reminded why it has spoiled me for almost any other...it is so well written, the characters are spot on (imho) and the idea is just so fantastic. Love, love, love it.
CeeCharming chapter 1 . 3/27
I found this fic last year after not reading fanfiction in years. Im reading it all over again. Man o man, how blessed am i to have found such a phenomenal story. All the others reviews are spot on. You wrote this to perfection. Thanks for sharing your gift and passion with the rest of us! - Charmed
V. P. B chapter 76 . 3/14
I haven’t read this story in years, but I recently started to rewatch Buffy and this fic more than any other came to mind. I loved it then and I love it now. They way you write is amazing. The characters, the plot, everything flows wonderfully. I hope whatever you’re doing know you keep writing because your passion shines through. Thank you for allowing me to take this journey again. All the best.
Sarcastic girl chapter 76 . 2/24
Wow! This story is incredible! Everyone is in character. The new villian was interesting and terrifying. The plot flowed and the fight scenes were awesome. Buffy and Spike's relationship was amazing. I can see how much he changed, but you didn't white wash his crimes.
Jenndifurry chapter 34 . 2/20
One for sorrow two for mirth three for a wedding four for a birth.
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 2/20
I hate trash in cars! Am I crazy that I want to clean Spikes car?
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 2/19
I admit it I'm probably a lurker. The thing is I reread stories not just ff, but books too.
NellieWolf123 chapter 29 . 2/12
This is so great! But the best thing (at least up to this point) Was where she talks about the little pieces of Buffy, done up like a row of buttons. This metaphor just hit me right in the feelings:)
Drivingyouallnuts chapter 76 . 2/3
This was beautiful. As newbie in BtVS Fanfiction, I am glad this was my first. you are a wonderful writer and i loved every bit of it. 3 ~thank you
Manitari chapter 45 . 1/13
I love how creative Spike is with his insults about Angel's hair! God, I'll be laughing for days! You've got Spice's voice, his character, his humor on point!
EuAmoOBeatles chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
So its been years since you originally posted this but I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I've reread this several times because its THAT freaking good. You capture the voices of the characters perfectly, and I can honestly believe that this is how the Scoobies would react to all the situations you dreamed up. You deserve tons of praise for how wonderfully written this is. Definitely my favorite Spuffy fanfic of all time.
JavaJuno chapter 76 . 12/12/2017
I am SWOONING over this amazing story. Oh lord. There were tears, smiles, many snorts of laughter, and honest to god pain for both of our favorite characters. It was magnificent.
It's been ages since you posted this, but no matter how many years have passed, you deserve every bit of praise. The way you wrote the story, in Buffy's tough-valley-girl 1st P.O.V was excellent. When I first started reading, I was hooked with how much it sounded like her. I could perfectly imagine all the characters as if a canon episode was playing in my head. Ugh. Just amazing.
And the way you took the actual episodes and worked them to your benefit and your plot was masterful. And you made an amazing villain! A perfect replacement (if not better) for Glory (I always thought that particular hell-bitch was a bit lacking in the Big Bad area.)
And lastly, thank you, THANK YOU, for removing that demon child Dawn from the story. I've watched all the Seasons of Buffy, but I can only re-watch to the end of Season 5, as I detest the existence of that child. You took Season 5 and made it something that I can happily replace the canon with in my head. Seasons 6 and 7 be damned.
So, yes, thank you! This was a wonderful story and I would love to see a continuation (hint, hint). Maybe you could rewrite Seasons 6 and 7 as well ;)

Much love for you and all your future endeavors!
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »