Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
vulturegeist chapter 76 . 8/7
Oh where to begin! This was such a joy to read, truly. I absolutely devoured each and every bit. How you were able to take moments from the canon and expound upon them, (often times improve them!) while seamlessly fitting them into your own narrative was incredible. Your characterization is what really shines here to me; especially that of Spike’s. Being able to see inside his mind during Part II was my favorite part. You wrote everyone so beautifully and they truly felt real and not “fanfictiony” versions of themselves. I could go on all day about how much I enjoyed the experience of reading this! Thank you for so much all hard work and dedication you put into this; it really shows.
WeAreAllStories1295 chapter 76 . 7/13
I’ve spent the better part of a week absolutely falling in love with this story. I never wanted it to end but I’m so grateful for the journey. Exactly what I needed after binge watching the series and couldn’t stand what they did to Spuffy. Perfection! Bravo! Loved it!
mimeTEC chapter 76 . 5/21
Such a good story I was riveted the whole way through!
wispy88 chapter 60 . 4/15
you’ve written a masterpiece here i hope you’re aware?
wispy88 chapter 55 . 4/15
i absolutely adored this chapter and your story. can’t get enough it’s so frickin good
wispy88 chapter 38 . 4/15
i must have missed something, what would his worst lie be?
wispy88 chapter 8 . 4/13
your story should be canon so far it’s so good! i can’t believe i get to read more than 70 chapters of this i’m giddy!
Sativamama chapter 76 . 4/7
Ok ! This story is everything
I have never wanted to have the show changed in any way but seriously .. I would have loved this as the show ! You are seriously talented ! Wish you had been part of the writing crew on the show cause ... just wow! If your looking in the comments to see if this is a story you want to read .. trust me READ IT NOW !
analise17 chapter 68 . 3/23
Hooray for Jaws the Pooh!
analise17 chapter 29 . 3/22
Thank you, I needed a good cry. I moved back home to take care of my parents and go back to school and its been a rough road and sometimes I take them for granted so this was such an important reminder for how good I still have it. Someone said 'you're not an adult until you lose your parents' and that's so painfully true. Thanks for going through this for your readers, I can't image it was easy in the slightest.
Daymy91 chapter 24 . 3/14
Hello there. Usually I am a gostly tipe of reader, not so used to leave reviews but here... well. Just let me tell you that, aside the entire storyline - which I really like and can't wait to see how it ends- your caracters development is just so perfect and so terribly IC that makes this story such a good one.
I'll let you know at the end my final thougth but right now I simply wanted to congratulate for your writing talent. Just this.
This story is already in my favourite Spuffy fics. Just so you know.

D.
I’m not sure what to say, exactly, but... everything about this chapter was perfect.
SeleneHarker chapter 29 . 2/25
Because of stories like yours is why I'm forever thankful for this site. Seems like this is going to be an epic one. Can't seem to stop reading, but I just needed to say this has been my favorite chapter so far. I knew The Body was coming, but I never expected to be written this beautifully. Hope you're still reading reviews, or at least that you'll read this someday.

- Diana
Awwww that scene with Tara

And especially nice conversation at the end again, too. You’re so good at just keeping everyone in character (which doesn’t just apply to that scene).
“Huh. I’d almost forgotten about Marcie. Of course, forgetting about Marcus was the whole problem to begin with.”

I love that line

...And the rest of this chapter. I have a soft spot for things, especially fluff things, to Christmas — and this definitely didn’t disappoint. I especially appreciate how you included the Krampus myth/tradition in this in demon form.

Those poor children and parents. Their ‘expanded vocabulary’ will be... oof. To the parents especially.

And the whole thing with the shirt shopping. That was amazing.

Nice thing with the auras!
1,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »