Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
Amberd68 chapter 76 . 10/14
This was such an amazing story! You captured everyone’s personalities and sayings perfectly! I found myself reading the story in Buffy, Spike, Giles, and everyone’s else’s voices. I must confess, I think I prefer your Buffy reality/ending to the last couples seasons of the show...I notice you even allude to that when Spike asks if he will be her dirty little secret ;). You have an amazing gift for writing and I hope you look into something like it professionally. I also want to give you major kudos for tying up so many bits at the end... drives me nuts when authors leave you hanging. Cheers!
kurtainkid chapter 63 . 9/15
The warning on this chapter makes me laugh every time. Don't free the bears and ride them like ponies. I love it.
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 13 . 8/24
Was anticipating this chapter so much and it did not disappoint! Xx :)
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 7 . 8/22
The hide and seek portion of this chapter was so fun and enjoyable to read! Most original bit of writing so far...much preferred it to you reworking the tv scripts etc.
Emra3 chapter 1 . 8/13
Hi, this fic sounds amazing and I really want to read it but I've only just finished season 5 and really dont want the rest spoiled! Does it go further than season 5?
CarlaB chapter 76 . 8/13
Love is pain, and I certainly felt it's tender anxious movement in every sentence. Thank you for this joyous experience! I'll no doubt be reading your story again and again. And, to your betas...Scooby-Dooby Doooo!
rainsrabble chapter 76 . 7/13
that was so lovely
This was really a fantastic story, loved every bit of it!
CuriousTraveler chapter 76 . 5/17
This is hands down the best Buffy fic I've ever read, as well as one of the best works I've ever read across all my fandoms (and there are many). You have an incredible gift as a writer and I'm now going to systematically make my way through the rest of your posted stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us; it is very much appreciated.
Whisper Mistress chapter 76 . 5/17
I knew it. I love it. Thank you.
Whisper Mistress chapter 34 . 5/15
All I can say is this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and I'm just halfway on this. Did you base this part on the greek myth Eros and Psyche? It reminded me of it. Thanks so much for this. I'm so deep into Spuffy mode, it's a relief and a joy to read something so well done that I can believe in, that the voice is so bang on. Great work! Can't wait to read the next 35 chapters :)
Foodistasty chapter 30 . 5/3
Hi! I am absurdly happy to see the use of the phrase "needs cleaned", etc. This is at best tangentially related to story, but you may find it interesting-this is a linguistic phenomena known as null copula deletion, and it's mostly common in the Indiana/Ohio/Pennsylvania region. It comes from Scots/Irish, and it's super cool. I love linguistic diversity. Have a merry day!
Sclark0925 chapter 76 . 4/22
I am all kinds of speechless right now. You're an incredibly talented author and I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it. You published this 7 years ago, but I sincerely hope you are still writing. Just...wow!
Chris chapter 76 . 3/22
Wow... just... wow. I just finished your story and all I can say is THANK YOU! It was an amazing journey, from the first to the last word. I really love how you wrote the characters and how you've let them tell the story. Always thought that Spike was a WAY better match for Buffy than Angel. ;) And yes, I also think that for all the good Buffy did to rescue the world, the Council really should pay her. Always wondered how -in the series- they can be such a big organization and not really do much to help the slayers lead a life where they don't have to think about how to survive financially.
Again: Thank you for this absolutely amazing and extremely well written story!
Greeting from Germany. :)
Deerdryad chapter 76 . 3/9
Quite honestly this is one of my favorite fics of all time and I re-read at least once a year, if not more. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it, it is truly a gift and one I'm grateful to be able tyo read.
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »