Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
pinkdynamite chapter 76 . 9/30
I just wanted to leave a comment saying how much I enjoyed this story. This is the first Buffy fanfic I've ever read, and is one of the best stories of any genre I've read on this site. You truly have a gift with words. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
sunshine.katz chapter 76 . 9/16
Finally finished - a very interesting merger of East of the Sun and West of the Moon with Buffy. Loved the way you adapted (improved!) Buffy canon - Spike went through so much in order to become the perfect knight for her. Thank you for sharing.
Jenndifurry chapter 6 . 9/10
By Willow's comments alone you can tell this is a '90s show before the LGBT awareness came to light. In my opinion Willow is bisexual.
sunshine.katz chapter 55 . 8/31
Those are sobering stats ... a painful chapter but I'm glad she's addressed his past.
sunshine.katz chapter 53 . 8/31
Ahhh, less talking, more Spike-rescuing! (Also, yay Whistler!)
sunshine.katz chapter 48 . 8/31
Oh ... ok no spoilers from me, but wow. Loved reading about these events from Spike's perspective.
sunshine.katz chapter 43 . 8/31
Did not see that reveal (about why he showed her) coming. That was great and I loved the tie-in to earlier chapters and the favour that he'd done.
sunshine.katz chapter 41 . 8/31
Best review of P&P AND a reference to The Princess Bride!
sunshine.katz chapter 40 . 8/31
Poor Spike :(
sunshine.katz chapter 34 . 8/31
Ah, damn. Knew it was coming but I still found myself holding my breath, willing it not to occur. (Love your writing.) Damn Scoobies :(
sunshine.katz chapter 31 . 8/31
*hearts*
sunshine.katz chapter 27 . 8/31
Oh, that was as heartbreaking as when I watched it. Warren was such a creepy, creepy jerk. I'm hoping your Spike doesn't get a robo-Buffy but hey, that would be canon!
sunshine.katz chapter 25 . 8/31
Listen to Joyce, Buffy!
sunshine.katz chapter 24 . 8/31
Great chapter (as they all are!) My memories of the show are so vague that I have no idea what dialogue/ events you've utilised versus what's yours, but I love it all.
sunshine.katz chapter 15 . 8/31
Great chapter - loved the dialogue!
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »