Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
FanaticallyInLove chapter 76 . 9/28/2016
This story was incredible, not many people can pull off first person but you do it flawlessly. It's so incredibly detailed and deep I'm still reeling over its intensity. This is the story we deserved to have from the start. Absolutely fantastic!
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 68 . 9/7/2016
I told myself I would stop. but here I am, an hour and a half later (probably more) only pausing (for sleep) since my battery's dying. OKAY NOW I GOTTA SCREECH OVER THE BEAR FOR A FEW. THANK U. THEY DESERVE GOOD THINGS FOR ALL THE SHIT THEYVE BEEN THROUGH. also I just remembered I found this fic while searching for the Scandinavian folk tale, and that had something to do with a bear didn't it? so it's gonna be interesting for me seeing what parts of this fic are from what, when I actually get to reading the original (or as close as I can get)
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 63 . 9/7/2016
HOLY SHIT THIS IS EVERYTHING I LOVE ABOUT SPIKE. WITHOUT THE WHOLE HATESEXTHENGOCRAZYBECAUSEOFYOURSOUL BIT. OH AND THE END OF THE WORLD. OR I MEAN THE END OF ALL SLAYERS. BUT I STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE LAST SEASON. BASICALLY. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THIS FIC AND ESPECIALLY SPIKE AND MY BAMF DORKY HOMEGIRL
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 62 . 9/7/2016
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THERE GO ALL OF MY EMOTIONS. I AM EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED. MAY HAVE TO REREAD THIS BEFORE MOVING ON. OR AFTER. YEAH IM TOO FAR ALONG TO STOP FALLING
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 50 . 9/7/2016
HOLY SHIT THE POEM IS PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER AND HOLY SHIT I LOVE SEEING IT FROM HIS SIDE (even if his oh so frequent sexual thoughts bother me a bit)
Dreamwalker-Bibliophile chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
VULNERABLE SPIKE IS MY FUCKING WEAKNESS. WHEN SPIKE CAME BACK WITH A SOUL I DIED
Moonlight1986 chapter 76 . 9/1/2016
This story is wonderful, amazing. Thanks you so much for writing it and sharing it. Greetings from Guayaquil- Ecuador.
kurtainkid chapter 63 . 8/28/2016
I have read this story probably a dozen times and your note about not freeing bears and riding them like ponies makes me laugh out loud every time.
Rubinne chapter 76 . 8/18/2016
That was amazing.

I've been on the Spuffy bandwagon for a while now, but this was so much more. The detail, the twists and turns in the plot, the canon and the au mixing together, the smut, the humour, everything! Best story I've read on fanfic net in a while, I enjoyed it immensely.

I will head over to your profile right after I pay my respects. Thank you so much for putting in the effort and sharing this wonderful fairytale with the world. I look forward to reading more of your works.

And funny little titbit: it took me about a week to finish this fic, mostly because I was on vacation with not enough time to read. Two days ago I watched a film called "Worlds Apart". It's a greek production (like lil old me) and it centers around, funnily enough, the greek myth of Eros and Psyche. Thought it an interesting coincidence.

I'm off to read everything else of yours I can get my hands on. Bye! :)
SunnyZim chapter 76 . 7/13/2016
I enjoyed this. Well researched and written and your characters' voices are very well done. What happened to that other BtVS fic you mentioned that you were working on though? I don't see it on your page?:-(
Guest chapter 76 . 6/15/2016
Fantastic fic! It was rec'd on Tumblr. Great storytelling, good pacing, loved the payoff. Excellent job.
Quiet.Flight.Risk chapter 76 . 6/15/2016
You probably aren't reading reviews anymore six years after final publication but I just wanted to say that I think this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! You managed to make the characters sound exactly like on the show. I could here SMG and James Marsters saying the lines in my head! Plus I found the evolution of the characters really believable and compelling. I can't believe how much effort you put into it and I hope what meager thanks I and other readers can give through our reviews make it worth it.
Brianne
casualdarings chapter 76 . 5/15/2016
this was the most beautiful story I've ever read, not just as a BtVS fic but just as a tale on its own. just wow, thank you for sharing this with the world.
nightkitty555 chapter 34 . 5/15/2016
This is a great story!
nightkitty555 chapter 29 . 5/15/2016
So... maybe Mr. Gordo isn't Spike? He can't be anyone else that's real though. He just about has to be Spike.
1,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »