Reviews for West of the Moon, East of the Sun
wispy88 chapter 38 . 4/15/2021
i must have missed something, what would his worst lie be?
wispy88 chapter 8 . 4/13/2021
your story should be canon so far it’s so good! i can’t believe i get to read more than 70 chapters of this i’m giddy!
Sativamama chapter 76 . 4/7/2021
Ok ! This story is everything
I have never wanted to have the show changed in any way but seriously .. I would have loved this as the show ! You are seriously talented ! Wish you had been part of the writing crew on the show cause ... just wow! If your looking in the comments to see if this is a story you want to read .. trust me READ IT NOW !
analise17 chapter 68 . 3/23/2021
Hooray for Jaws the Pooh!
analise17 chapter 29 . 3/22/2021
Thank you, I needed a good cry. I moved back home to take care of my parents and go back to school and its been a rough road and sometimes I take them for granted so this was such an important reminder for how good I still have it. Someone said 'you're not an adult until you lose your parents' and that's so painfully true. Thanks for going through this for your readers, I can't image it was easy in the slightest.
Daymy91 chapter 24 . 3/14/2021
Hello there. Usually I am a gostly tipe of reader, not so used to leave reviews but here... well. Just let me tell you that, aside the entire storyline - which I really like and can't wait to see how it ends- your caracters development is just so perfect and so terribly IC that makes this story such a good one.
I'll let you know at the end my final thougth but right now I simply wanted to congratulate for your writing talent. Just this.
This story is already in my favourite Spuffy fics. Just so you know.

D.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/26/2021
I’m not sure what to say, exactly, but... everything about this chapter was perfect.
SeleneHarker chapter 29 . 2/25/2021
Because of stories like yours is why I'm forever thankful for this site. Seems like this is going to be an epic one. Can't seem to stop reading, but I just needed to say this has been my favorite chapter so far. I knew The Body was coming, but I never expected to be written this beautifully. Hope you're still reading reviews, or at least that you'll read this someday.

- Diana
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2021
Awwww that scene with Tara

And especially nice conversation at the end again, too. You’re so good at just keeping everyone in character (which doesn’t just apply to that scene).
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2021
“Huh. I’d almost forgotten about Marcie. Of course, forgetting about Marcus was the whole problem to begin with.”

I love that line

...And the rest of this chapter. I have a soft spot for things, especially fluff things, to Christmas — and this definitely didn’t disappoint. I especially appreciate how you included the Krampus myth/tradition in this in demon form.

Those poor children and parents. Their ‘expanded vocabulary’ will be... oof. To the parents especially.

And the whole thing with the shirt shopping. That was amazing.

Nice thing with the auras!
Gloria chapter 32 . 1/25/2021
So, of course, everyone is familiar with the belief that a vampire can not enter a home unless invited. Great use of that line in Buffy's Slayer dream! I about fell out of my chair laughing.
Nichol chapter 76 . 1/16/2021
Hello

I wanted to write and let you know how wonderful I found your book to be. Yours in the first fanfiction I have ever read, I started reading yesterday couldn’t put it down and finished this evening!

BTVS is pretty special to me, I guess it is to loads of people but the short version is Buffy helped when I lost my Dad to cancer 20 years ago and it’s stayed as a comfort to me, all these years. I must have watched each episode 10/15 times and spent a fortune last summer collecting all the graphic novels. I can honestly say your book gave me more joy and felt more authentic to Buffy than they did...

I thought you stayed so true to the characters, how they act, think, the choices they made and there was never a moment I lost rapport with the story because it didn’t align. The only thing I caught was cookie rather than biscuit, you caught that too!

I loved the storyline, the different viewpoints of spike and buffy, the glimpses of what was to come, I was totally hooked and enjoyed every second.

So thank you for giving me a wonderful weekend of reading and escapism during yet another lockdown in the UK... I fully intend to read the whole thing through again, I may start again now

Take care

Nichol xx
Gingerfic chapter 58 . 1/13/2021
Thank you for the warnings. This one was heavy.
Gingerfic chapter 56 . 1/13/2021
Thoroughly enjoying Spikes history. It’s clear you’ve put a lot of work into this and it shows. This is awesome. I have thing I should be doing today but I can’t put this down.
10 years later chapter 76 . 1/13/2021
I’ve never been much for fanfic. It’s either been tedious or just non sensical. I’m aware that I am reading this 10/11 years after it was originally written. Somehow I can imagine if I was reading it in release date order and waiting for posts, it would be similar to how I felt about GOT (obviously not s8)
This was amazing though. Mostly when I rewatch S5 now I’m going to be disappointed this wasn’t the story line.
I liked Glory. But, f**k me I hated Dawn. Still do. Even now. The on,y thing worse than her is the potentials in S7. Specifically Kennedy. And Rona. Hated them.
The thought in this was amazing. Giving Spike his say. Showing people that Angel was boring (he’s worse than XanderJ A

Just. Fantastic.