Reviews for Chrysalis
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I think I read this before at some point, possibly on LJ, which would be a surprise to me as I don't read fic there normally. I can't remember if I commented then, but I'll tell you I was struck by the same thought then as I am now: this is beautiful. Absolutely wonderful and something I've always wanted to read and have it handled carefully, respectfully. This is the sort of thing I've always wanted to write, but have known I couldn't pull off because I doubt I can write something as thoughtful as this fic. Thank you for writing this.

There's an honesty to Zelda's confusion over s/he feelings through out the entire story that just makes me feel for Zelda. I also love how simple Link makes things, after all, he's not simply attracted to this man or woman, he loves this person whose face and form may change, but the essence will always remain the same. That's special. I also appreciate how a few simple words from Zelda's hero allowed the ruler to finally achieve some balance.

-MC
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow. This is unique in the fact that it explores Zelda's mentality regarding what she thinks of herself. I'm impressed on how you are able to deliver a wonderful story from a psychological standpoint.
phantom reviewer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I honestly can't understand why this is rated M. If it was explicit it would make sense, but as it is...

I think our idea is a very interesting one, but I have to ask. - what gender is Zelda at the very end? I get that she's a mix of them, but does that mean she's a hermaphrodite? Or something else entirely?
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow.

Honestly this is one of the smartest fanfics I've ever read about Zelda/Sheik. I'm really disappointed that no other games have ever featured Sheik because I feel like the fact that Zelda can change into a boy is such an essential part to her character... and this was awesome! I love how you tied in everything together 8)
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
YES, THIS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT OMG. Absolutely lovely, darling. 3
Shadsie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I liked that - the whole struggle inside Zelda's head to be him/herself. It was very sweet how Link helped him/her in the end with the simple, honest "just be you," sentiment.
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
...And now I must admit to everyone that I wandered into the "M" section, because this story is too amazing not to fave.
Cremage chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow...Kinda disturbing!

I love how it,s written, tough!

Love the story!
Stray Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow. Just... wow. This story is excellent. You had me identifying with Sheik/Zelda's pain as something in between. The randomly switching pronouns were a nice touch, and helps set me off balance a bit -again, helping me identify with Sheik/Zelda.

A lovely piece of work.
petiteneko chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well... I can't believe I read something of this nature xD But it was certainly interesting! I liked it -normally doesn't read anything that has any hints of het in the main pairing- This is actually really good! Great job, I find it original, but hey, I don't read these kind of things haha.
k-shee chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That's just...wow. The narrative's left me breathless. I'm unsure on what to feel about the whole Sheik and Zelda merging thing, but I'm fairly open-minded. The story itself was like, woah! I never thought about THAT! I'm all fired up to write another Sheik fic! Whoo! 8D Good job, and keep 'em coming!
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I always though Zelda to be an androgyn in mind, and in that regard I have writen fanfiction on her, but I still can't imagine her in a male body. Welle, that was ... interesting. And i am almost not totally shocked out of life.
AtroxBasium chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Why didn't I noticed this, before?

I am rather sad it took me so long to see this about!

You win, with your mastery of language, again.

This was subtle and lovely.

Cute sometimes, sad sometimes.

I really can't describe it. It's just 'itself.'
Meg chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very unique, very thoughtful. I like it
SheikahMinuet2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow but that was a really unigue story. A Good/Awsome/gorgeous Incoherant glee inducing story. Because I have never seen this done this way and I just really really injoyed it. I was espicially fond of the first scene. for me that right there was exactly what I wanted out of this plot.