Reviews for Imagine you were there
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
this is a really cool story so far
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
Ascuteasme chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
I liked it! Screw what everyone else said you did great! :D.
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I like it so far... good job :)
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
i really like your story
Jaxrond chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
LOL. Yes, I noticed. Thanks for clarifying, though!
Jaxrond chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Awwww! I'd love it if Gil were my knight in shining armor!
Jaxrond chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Ohhh! I like this chapter!
Freelystrict chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I like this story so far, but I saw something I considered a problem that shouldn't be repeated. Yes, this is a small rant, and yes, this is a small rant to a story already been completed long since I have started reading, but I feel that whoever reads this(author or curious people) should know this. When the girl - bad with names, sorry - says that she couldn't talk about her time cause she's afraid of what might happen comes off to me as limiting potential. You could had had it as a small moment between the characters to help flesh out the story and them, or used it as a minor plot device, but no, slams down on potential good idea. I not trying to be mean, but when you do something like that, it feels like your trying to maintain some sort of status quo or cutting off paths, even if that was not the intension, and you just didn't want it to become a bigger part of the story. Its just you could have wrote it out so that she revels some info on her world, but not on all of it(like mainly telling about the new culture, but being a little discreet on the technological and historical advancements) just not bring it up, or rephrase his question so that it not so intrusive. That my thought, and I hope it helps however may read this.
n7shoujo chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
Wow! This story is awesome - even though at some times the characters were a little OOC, but that's alright! The cuteness makes up for it... :3

I just have to ask one question: are you going to continue this story or is it permanently finished?
Abby Dearest chapter 19 . 10/1/2010
YOU ARE AWSOME! I read all the chapters and it was great! I wish I was in pandora hearts with all the action! BTW, I'm 9 3

hope you make more awsome storys!
tamachon chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
To be honest, the ending was quite...lame...

No, I don't mean to offend you, it's just when I read the last part I was like 'Huh? That's the end?'

I thought Myra's departure will be much MUCH more touching. And she left without telling her family? Oh boy, what kind of daughter is that? Or maybe she did and I missed it? If so, sorry.

Oh well, keep writing!

Countdown Till Mayhem chapter 19 . 9/9/2010
I must admit, the story was a little uninteresting here and there, since a few things weren't describe enough for my imagination to drift and make an anime in my mind while reading, But, do not fret! I thought everything else was fine. I did enjoy your story, and I am glad I began reading it in time to read it up to the last chapter. So, if you don't mind I'd like t

Gah! *bows apologetically* I didn't think Riku would come out so suddenly!

Because this isn't a yaoi fic! I'm aloud to read those without you buggin me!

I asked for a YAOI fic, Kristen! What kind of servant are you?

Servant? PFFT, THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU STUPID CHAI- *freezes* Ah, gomen... I... *pushes Riku away* I didn't been to burst out into a argument with my other... form...

*in a corner with handcuffs around wrists* Damnit, Kristen! It's Snow! SNOW! Riku is my human name, damnit! You damn contractee! You're stupid! Retarded! Brainless! *runs off and smashes computer*

O.O I...

(i apologize for such a stupid review. i tend to do that..: a-ano... i enjoyed your story and... i will now go re-learn the proper manners of a good lady... *coughs and drags unconscious Riku to a study room*)