Reviews for Mina The Vampire Slayer
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Neat so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. Also, I myself read the novel Dracula, as I like how it's done in an epistolary format (with letters, diary entries and excerpts from newspaper articles). And, it is my opinion that Bram Stoker did a wonderful job writing it, and he was one of the great Irish novelists, too. :)

Mina it seems was as worried as her about what had been happening. Without the experience that Buffy had Mina knew that something was wrong and there was nothing that either of them could do. It was incredibly frustrating to know that as a woman there was nothing she could do. In that Buffy and Mina were very similar, they could sense the coming evil and yet there was nothing they could do to protect the people they cared about. Buffy sat down and sighed. For the first time in a long time she felt entirely useless.

(I corrected the misspelling of the word "for" for you; I hope you don't mind a bit, though.)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
jeremy's wife chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
very good, finally found this story again after looking for it. Please finish!
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Hope you update soon, this is really interesting to see how Dracula would play out if she were Mina and Angelus were Dracula. I get the feeling that the ending is going to be quite the bit different though. Mina had the chance to stay human, Buffy may not; then again if her slayer powers have transfered to the dream it would make things quite fun.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
LOVED both updates! You provided an excellent transition into Buffy's further involvement into Mina's world and the story!:)
Lady Avotil chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I see how a crossover between these two worlds can be made since there is a common ground - vampires._

I myself am reading the book now, avtually - I've reached the middle of chapter 8 now. I am curiosu as to what the differences between the movie(by Coppola) and the book are and I am just as curiosu as to how this story of yours is going to continue._

Hope to see the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
ba2006 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
looks good! look forward to the next update

BA forever :)
dkwr07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
cant wait for more please update soon.