Reviews for Terrified
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/17
please please write more
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Ok, excellent. Just watched the entire series again, and had forgotten thats how they had ended. Honestly I tend to agree with Rabbit that she has to face her own demons. It was becoming apparent from Baby Jane Doe to her kissing Glenn. Her and rabbit are sides on the same coin; he just has an outward crazy while Nancy keeps it inside. With him, he gets it out and then he realizes how he is screwing up. Her-no such luck. She thinks she can work it out with herself. keep it in...

Very good. Too bad you didn't continue this.

Rate:A
cheeky-squirrel chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
-Sniff- I only got into Trauma recently, my mum got me into it, but I was a diehard Rabbit/Nancy shipper from the start, and then that 'finale'... Really ticked me off. Seriously. But this was excellent, and sweet, bittersweet, really, and sad, and I think I'm going to pretend this is actually how it ended. Well done!
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
wow that was great. i loved that ending way better than the last episode. :D great work
Simply Laura chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I hated the ending that we were given also. I really wish the remaining eps were included on the DVD set. The show just stopped which sucked! Loved your ending though. It gave closure to the Rabbit/Nancy storyline.
FAN chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Good story, you should write another Trauma Story you did a nice job with the characters.
JTF2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awww love it! im so sad that trauma is over, cant wait for the new season! :):)