Reviews for Sword Brothers
LOL chapter 1 . 3/2
Sword brothers? Pft. Bois just admit it: boyfriends. XD Ahhh they're so cutely stupid.

I love this fic because usually most of your fanfics with Renji/Uryuu portrays their relationship as more sex-based rather than involving love but this one hints that they have feelings for each other even if they are both too thickheaded to admit it. XD

We need a sequel! Please make a third part!
Gemonie03 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I was really kind of hoping that this was Ishida making good on his promise to do Renji, but I liked it anyway. I haven't gotten to Hueco Mundo yet in the Manga, but I already kind of ship them from the Anime. Thanks for a good story!
uryulover1234 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Love it
Wildfire chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
OMG! Does Renji do that to captain Kuchiki when he cant relax?
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
3 That was smexyyyy!
LunaStories chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was sweet and hot at the same time xD Though they call it 'Sworn Brothers' it seems as if that's just another phrase for "Boyfriend' :D I wouldn't be suprised if Renji made that up just so that he could possess Ishida in some way :) Awesome story! Maybe another sequel? O.O
AkamaruInazumaXIII chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
mwahahaha. now you need to write about the good kinky goody goodness
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
awhhhhhhh
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
heehee...very good!
pinecat chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OMFG U BLOW MY MIND THIS GUYS ARE ONE OF MY FAVORIT COUPLE THANK U SOOOO MUCH PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER STORY OF THIS TWO! LOTS OF LOVE!:):3;)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
loved it.
capslock-nanao chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That...it...I...what.

I'm completely speechless. One of the best lemons I've ever read, yaoi or otherwise... applause! Lots and lots of applause! And it had a plot, too - it's not often you get one as awesome as this.

Thanks for the great fic!
Watermelondrea chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Three words.H.O.T
vermilioncream chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hey i quite enjoyed both your stories - this one and restraint. they were very hot and kinda funny. i like very much your writing style and i think you have quite some skills. also, before these stories i didn't even knew what a great pair renji and ishida could be. great job.