Reviews for Support Beams
Tachumare chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is so great! There are so few fics about Shizuo and Celty's friendship (well, there those fics wherein they are best friends) but this is the first I'm seeing that is centered around them! It had a fluffy, angsty feel to it~
CloudMonkey chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Shizuo and Celty's bromance is one of the most precious things in Durarara. I love their friendship more than Celty and Shinra's relationship sometimes ahaha.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
All those sentences were amazing. I couldn't stop reading. Great job!
kkaebsong chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
beautiful, funny, cute, also sad and good capture of Celty and shizuo's characters and relationship
though i think its a bit OOC of Celty being motherly to Shizuo coz i think they're equals
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is really beautiful. :3 Hahaha, their bromance is really amazing D
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful! I adore the relationship between Celty and Shizuo, and you've managed to capture that quite nicely. A few of the sentences were a little bit OOC here and there, but I guess that's to be expected for some of these prompts, so I can't say I blame you. Some of them were funny, some of them were heartbreaking, some of them are just so perfect... Agh, I love it. (I really love all the dark foreshadowing.) You seem to have a really great grasp not only on their relationship and interaction with each other, but on their own individual personalities. Excellent job!
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Loved it!
Noir Schist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Single piece of writing with the best characterisation that I've ever read. I love how abstract ideas are loosely linked to some of the sentence themes, and those are the ones that speak most about both the characters. I don't see any OOC-ness; I feel like you've built upon and extended on their canon relationship, and how wonderfully you've done so! I never tire of reading this over and over again. Best BrOTP, yep.
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It was Great! :)
myasianself chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is by far the best brotp fanfic I've encountered, I must say. It's drenched in perfection my gosh
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012

forty-thee. memorial
forty-four. pretend
forty-six. disaster
fifty-one. done TT
fifty-two. justice just made me lol
fifty-eight. puzzle BIG AWWWs for this one!
sixty-four. least
sixty-eight. harm - awww so cute!
seventy-six. fire
seventy-eight. stormy - AWWW
seventy-nine. terrible - BIIGGG AWWWWWW *puppy got kicked eyes*
eighty. decay is so sad...
eighty-one. dramatic is just cute :3
ninety-seven. drown - wow...so deep D:
ninety-nine. glow AWWWWWW!
one hundred. mellow AWWWWWWWWW!

the most...

94. powerless
96. fairy tale - sharing is not his forte XDD so cute

very much :D
rest are also good! :3

sorry for the long list :P i love this collection :)
i'll fav it *heart*
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is so deep and sad. Celty is one of the only female characters that I feel I can root for, and, like any respectable fangirl, I love Shizuo, and this fanfic captures their relationship perfectly.
Andelevion chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I wanted this ever since the 7th episode. (Shizuo and Celty friendship/fluff/angst/everything ftw) Awesome.
ineedanewhandle chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This felt a little disjointed and uncharacteristically and/or disproportionately angsty at times (probably as a direct result of the restricted format) but overall this had a cute, whimsical quality to it that I loved. I picture Shizuo as self-destructive, yes, but more emotionally so and not nearly to the point you've portrayed e.g. in #14 and #75. Shizuo canonically hates alcohol according to the DVD character profile cards translated by anni_fiesta. That in itself may be based on his personality. #40 and #89 also seemed a little OOC for Celty. Perhaps you've just chosen for a more motherly interpretation of her, rather than the two as equals, and I respect that.

I didn't quite enjoy this fic as much as your others, but I liked it nonetheless.
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. I love how you interpret Celty and Shizuo, their relationship with each other, and others as well.