Reviews for Support Beams
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
All those sentences were amazing. I couldn't stop reading. Great job!
kkaebsong chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
beautiful, funny, cute, also sad and good capture of Celty and shizuo's characters and relationship
though i think its a bit OOC of Celty being motherly to Shizuo coz i think they're equals
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is really beautiful. :3 Hahaha, their bromance is really amazing D
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful! I adore the relationship between Celty and Shizuo, and you've managed to capture that quite nicely. A few of the sentences were a little bit OOC here and there, but I guess that's to be expected for some of these prompts, so I can't say I blame you. Some of them were funny, some of them were heartbreaking, some of them are just so perfect... Agh, I love it. (I really love all the dark foreshadowing.) You seem to have a really great grasp not only on their relationship and interaction with each other, but on their own individual personalities. Excellent job!
rayeveryday chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Loved it!
Noir Schist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Single piece of writing with the best characterisation that I've ever read. I love how abstract ideas are loosely linked to some of the sentence themes, and those are the ones that speak most about both the characters. I don't see any OOC-ness; I feel like you've built upon and extended on their canon relationship, and how wonderfully you've done so! I never tire of reading this over and over again. Best BrOTP, yep.
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It was Great! :)
myasianself chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is by far the best brotp fanfic I've encountered, I must say. It's drenched in perfection my gosh
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012

forty-thee. memorial
forty-four. pretend
forty-six. disaster
fifty-one. done TT
fifty-two. justice just made me lol
fifty-eight. puzzle BIG AWWWs for this one!
sixty-four. least
sixty-eight. harm - awww so cute!
seventy-six. fire
seventy-eight. stormy - AWWW
seventy-nine. terrible - BIIGGG AWWWWWW *puppy got kicked eyes*
eighty. decay is so sad...
eighty-one. dramatic is just cute :3
ninety-seven. drown - wow...so deep D:
ninety-nine. glow AWWWWWW!
one hundred. mellow AWWWWWWWWW!

the most...

94. powerless
96. fairy tale - sharing is not his forte XDD so cute

very much :D
rest are also good! :3

sorry for the long list :P i love this collection :)
i'll fav it *heart*
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is so deep and sad. Celty is one of the only female characters that I feel I can root for, and, like any respectable fangirl, I love Shizuo, and this fanfic captures their relationship perfectly.
Andelevion chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I wanted this ever since the 7th episode. (Shizuo and Celty friendship/fluff/angst/everything ftw) Awesome.
ineedanewhandle chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This felt a little disjointed and uncharacteristically and/or disproportionately angsty at times (probably as a direct result of the restricted format) but overall this had a cute, whimsical quality to it that I loved. I picture Shizuo as self-destructive, yes, but more emotionally so and not nearly to the point you've portrayed e.g. in #14 and #75. Shizuo canonically hates alcohol according to the DVD character profile cards translated by anni_fiesta. That in itself may be based on his personality. #40 and #89 also seemed a little OOC for Celty. Perhaps you've just chosen for a more motherly interpretation of her, rather than the two as equals, and I respect that.

I didn't quite enjoy this fic as much as your others, but I liked it nonetheless.
Hrist Ferrinas chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. I love how you interpret Celty and Shizuo, their relationship with each other, and others as well.
dullahan21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was cute, funny, and sad altogether. Shizuo and Celty are so cute :)
eufinley chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Okay, just to let everybody know, a bromance is a close friendship between two MALES. Ya hear hear that? MALES EVERYBODY. Not Male and Female. Celty is a chick btw