Reviews for Worth Saving
lohani.paridhi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Please continue your story. I love it!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Dude...are you still in the land of the living and all? This first chapter rocks like boulders and considering its been three years and with this much reviews, you gotta be getting some sort of positive signals from the reviewers.
Anyway! I'm into this fic so, unless your not dead, unconscious, in a coma, paralysed or kidnapped and sold to the slave trade update this as soon as you humanely can. I'll be waiting!
Cookiefan571 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I do like this fic. It's new and fun. I do hope to read the next chapter!
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That gesture for the girl was so sweet
Kimay chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is definitely worth continuing. I noticed you haven't updated this for 2 and more than a half years. It's a shame. It looks really interesting.
InvaderQuirk chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
a bit of "i see dead people thing" going on, kinda cool.. I like it
BlookenBslk chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story is off to a great start.

I wouldn't mine reading some more. (:

I can't really say much since this is only the first chapter, but update some more and I'll have more to say. XD

xoxo, Blooken
coraine jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! rEAD ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE

... ... ...A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Every...one made fun of her. She... was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Because even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.

If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.

Example 1:

Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.

Example 2:

Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is good! I hope you continue on!
Evci chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Id like to read some more of this ! Hope you update soon !
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really interesting and unique! Wish there was more of it!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hmmm, this is interesting! So...Harry is like Matilda(sp?) from Ghost Whisperer? Cool. Will there be more?
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i like it.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very interesting and unique take on the Harry Potter/ Twilight crossover.

Are we to see more of this brilliant story?
Cidaris chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh, its great so far. Interesting idea, didnt see so far. I look forward to next chapter.