Reviews for Worth Saving
Lucinda Silver chapter 1 . 10/8
It's certainly new! So I hope I'll see other updates but I sincerely doubt it since it has been years ...

Again, this is a beautiful chapter and I hope you'll update soon!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Has this been abandoned?
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I hope you make this a longer story.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
oooo this is so awesome and original! I'd love for more, hope you continue this someday! Love it!
lohani.paridhi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Please continue your story. I love it!
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Dude...are you still in the land of the living and all? This first chapter rocks like boulders and considering its been three years and with this much reviews, you gotta be getting some sort of positive signals from the reviewers.
Anyway! I'm into this fic so, unless your not dead, unconscious, in a coma, paralysed or kidnapped and sold to the slave trade update this as soon as you humanely can. I'll be waiting!
RisaAlait chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I do like this fic. It's new and fun. I do hope to read the next chapter!
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That gesture for the girl was so sweet
Kimay chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is definitely worth continuing. I noticed you haven't updated this for 2 and more than a half years. It's a shame. It looks really interesting.
InvaderQuirk chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
a bit of "i see dead people thing" going on, kinda cool.. I like it
BlookenBslk chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story is off to a great start.

I wouldn't mine reading some more. (:

I can't really say much since this is only the first chapter, but update some more and I'll have more to say. XD

xoxo, Blooken
coraine jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

DONT SEE DONT SEE DONT SEE

ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! rEAD ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE

... ... ...A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Every...one made fun of her. She... was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Because even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.

If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.

Example 1:

Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.

Example 2:

Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is good! I hope you continue on!
Evci chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Id like to read some more of this ! Hope you update soon !
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really interesting and unique! Wish there was more of it!