Reviews for Dead Silence 2 Ashen Redemption
Not bad
myliltinker chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Please update this is really good so far
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please finish this.
Dead silence was my favorite horror and this is just pure perfection. :)
kate c chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I loved this :) a good version, no disappointment. Make a continuance to this pleaseee!
guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Please update
krystal chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
It started out good then it got stupid
Ledzepman chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I greatly love the plot but to me i dont understand why mary is soft hearted
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
So is this real or do you make it up...pretty good read. Would love to read the rest
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Please keep going!
Diana chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Omgg! I want more I want more! I really like it I want MOREEEEEE! LOL.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Make the thing diff ok the others ne is good but make it diff but other then that its good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What the hell that's good keep it
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Wheres the next chapter?
Maria chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
The beginning parts of this chapter were great, though the part wherein Lauren's dad dies and his wife pulls the sheet to reveal him with his mouth wide open and tongue sliced out is very similar to the original dead silence film, when Jamie pulls the cover to reveal the corpse of his wife.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
The next morning, Lauren wakes up ready to find the remains of the 101 ventriloquist dummies. She and Christopher travel to the rock quarry, and find the remains of Gregory and Holly, the first of the 101 dolls. when she and Christopher get back to the hotel, Mary Shaw speaks through billy, and tells them that Gregory and Holly were two of the first dummies she ever built. She then tell them that the dolls would need to be rebuilt from the inside out. Lauren asks Mary how she came up with each doll's look, and Mary tells her that each doll is based on someone she knew in life. Lauren then asks Mary who Gregory and Holly were based off of, and Mary replys, "Gregory has the essence of my long dead son, and Holly has the essence of my mother". Christopher gasps, and replies,"you mean the dolls are alive?". Mary tells the children that "the dolls can only live when I need them to complete a task." Billy goes silent, and falls to the floor with a thud, and Lauren hurries to pick him back up, to make sure he is okay. The next morning, Lauren wakes up, only to find Billy sitting at her side, Mary Shaw speaks through Billy, and tells her that there are six more dolls that are buried in the theatre basement, and that she will have to dig through the rubble to find them.