Reviews for Lawn Chairs
Klicks chapter 1 . 2/4
I've really come to like this fic, and how you've really managed to achieve a very Pythonesque feel to it. :3 The Pythons would probably be proud. If they knew there were fanfiction written after them. It very much amused me to discover that there weren't actually any character filter for this fandom. Pfft... I'm not surprised.

I really hope you can continue this. It is very, very promising. I'd like to help you in anyway that I can, if it's possible, to continue this fic. I read in your profile that you're having difficulties coming up with sketches, but I'll be happy to help with this. (Probably seems very out of the blue, sorry...!) I'd like to keep Monty Python going for a bit. :3

So, yes, if you're still active on FFN, then, uh, PM me?

In the mean time, good luck.
Marina chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Is this an actual lost Python episode?!) You did a very good job! I loved all the scenes!))
AdorableEric chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is the most Pythonesque chapter by far!
AdorableEric chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Love all the letters. Keep up the Pythonesque work! MOAR!
AdorableEric chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Anymore in store? Nudge nudge?
AdorableEric chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OMG I feel like I'm there now! Love the chair bit, made me laugh so hard. I 3 Idle.
PinkyandtheBrainfan88 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Ha ha! Not too bad, surprisngly like Monty Python. Love the bit about the chair in the first chapter. :D It must be very very hard to do Monty Python fanfiction when no-one can truly re-represent such a great TV series, so it's very brave to tackle the job.