Reviews for Get Mine Get Yours
Kgoodrich16 chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Update(:
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
im so glad that things are working out for dean and roxy! i wonder how long it will take roxy to tell dean how she really feels and how long it will take dean to realize his true feelings for roxy! loved it :)
AmyLee22 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
She loves him awe tears. That part at the grave, can we say heartbreaking? Yes it was. Super update!
Deangirl93 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
aww... she loves Dean... plz update soon :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
yeah dean is back from hell amazing update as ever girl on this chapter it great to see roxy and dean back together now let hope they both tell each other how they feel so looking forward to the next chapter please update asap i need more:)
Miss.Bonnie.Booth chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
heyyss (yea cba to log in on for this thee)

i have much love for this story

i love the end of this chapter (:

keep up the good work

update soon (:
AprilC3604 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
You are on a roll. Love it! I missed your updates. I still really love this story. Its soooo good and I had tears again reading it. I can't wait for more :)
Carver Edlund chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
dean is totally falling for her!
AmyLee22 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I forgot about this story but glad you update. Don't leave us hanging. Update fast!
Friggatriskaidekaphobia chapter 6 . 3/3/2011

happy ending!
MidnightWolf358 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Reall great story! Can't wiat to read more! I love your work!
Deangirl93 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
cant wait for the next one... :)
adaddario chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Glad you updated this story. It's been a while.

I just noticed that you hit the 50 stories mark. A little late on the congratulations but congrats none the less. Can't wait for more updates! Please update A Chase Begins With a No...it's one of my favourites. Actually all of your stories are my favourites, your a great writer keep it up!
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
That was a really great chapter. I still really love this story and so happy you updated but what the hell dude? You ended like that? I should beat you hahaha. Please update soon :)
Kay-Ka1107 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
That Was Awesome! So I'm Guessin' The The Whole Spirit Thing Is Her dad...?