Reviews for What Lies In The Dark
kirifox chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Retract your claws kitten...this was an awesome story. Dark, twisted, sick...the only thing that would have made it better was if Jasper ended up with Bella! Have always disliked Stalkerward, you just took him further. Great job!
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I am so f*cking turned on by your story woman!
tInA-hKi chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Damn! Well that was truly a darkward lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, I've never read anything like it! I loved it and I'm definately going to check out some of your other stories too. Anyways, thanks for putting this out there!
gmteenz chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved the story, I really love Darkward and are a bit upset that he got killed but it's nice to see Emmett get the girl for a change.
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wait I am a little confused. So Bella ends up with Emmett? What about Rose? Or does she end up with Edward? I am confused by that one. But I have to say I love Darkward! Oh and him sneaking in placing his claim was cool in a messed up one should never do that sort of way :) But I have to admit that I love Darkward so I thought it was great :)
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was very different... I'm not usually one for that much angst but this fic had me hooked by the time "CODE RED" came round. I would definitely read more of this if it were to come around. Good job on stepping out of your comfort box... I love the rest of your stuff!
bstewsparkle chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Now that was dark, freaking twisted Edward! Love it! You did a really good job with the subject matter- just enough.

I was surprised when Emmett had to change her; didn't see that coming. Are you going to continue this story?
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I liked the story overall, but have a couple of questions for you. For one thing, I'm confused with the use of the word canon for this story. If you are considering it canon up to the point of the biology class and Edward's reaction to Bella, shouldn't the other kids be in canon couples (J/A & Em/R)? None of them appear to be mated. Jasper refers to Alice as his sister, and Em does not seem to be attached to anyone. Were they paired in canon pairs when the Cullens moved to Forks, but then later broke up? It's just not clear. I get that you wanted to keep us hanging a bit as to whether it was Em or Jasper that Bella would end up with, but it's a loose thread in the story that distracted my focus abit as I read. The other possibility is that you were strictly referring to Edward's partnering with Bella with your use of the term canon. In that case, his attraction to her is canon (as is Carlisle/Esme's relationship), but the others again appear non-canon. Oh well, not a real big deal, but perhaps you should clarify in your summary for future readers so they don't get distracted wondering like I did. Other than that, the story itself was great!
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I LOVED it! Thank you for sharing!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Holy Sh-i-ite! Seriously OMFG! That was so... so... so? *takes a deep breath and tries again*

Awesome. Fuckin E!

I forgot all about how powerful that 'dazzling' shit is and assumed that Bella was just having herself some really nasty ass dreams. But *gulps* that was ba-a-a-a-d! You should write Darkward more often because you nailed him (figuratively speaking!). I have to admit that I laughed when Bella ended up with Emmett at the end, not quite an E/B story after all huh? But you know my opinion on Edward so no complaints here - especially not when he get the beating of his un-life.

A-fucking-mazing job. Loved it.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Stunning, stunning, stunning! It appeals to that frightened little girl in me who every once in a while still wants to check the house one more time and look under the bed. The psychological drama throughout this is well done and makes you want an Emmett all your own. Someone who's more than strong, protective, and in the end, there to love you. Thanks for writing this piece. I loved it!
liztucker17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Really good story! :)

xx
slc6548 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Perfect little Darkward story. Loved it.
IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
DUUUUUUUUDDDEEEEEE! Excellent OS my little dark minion. Excellent. It was amazing. Although should have known you would find a way to put her with Emmett. shakes head laughing I was really hoping there at the end Edward would run away with her and claim her forever, but I love he just fucks the hell out of her before he gets his ass ripped apart. Very nice. sad as hell I thought that was nice, huh? LOL

You did great BB. I am so so so proud of you and I am so glad you went canon. It's about time us Jasper ahem, and Emmett, cringe girls showed the world how multi-talented we are. And you are very talented Kitten. I don't tell you this enough but you are. I love what you have done here and you have made the Queen of Dark a very happy biotch.

I love you hardcore baby.

Izzy
dixiehellkat101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Dude, you hit it out of the park with this one. As soon as you told me you were writing it, I have been gnawing my nails off wondering what you would do. You really nailed that creepy in the dark somebodys-watching-me feeling! Your Darkward was creeptastic! I freaking loved how he narrated his own death! **gigglesnort** A very fitting end indeed!