Reviews for Drained
bttrflybelle chapter 25 . 7/13
Loved your fic! It's one of the best I've read!
bloodamber chapter 25 . 4/21
Beautiful story that I very much enjoyed :)
kirsty chapter 25 . 4/3
Very best Eric/Sookie story ever! Love it!
ljpjcg chapter 25 . 3/24
I really liked this sweet story, but Sookie was not very sassy, though. Whatever happened to Amelia and Hadley?
This was a very beautiful and fascinating story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Very saccharine, but I am a big fan of angst, haha, takes a lot to please me. It mostly involves a lot of kicking me when I'm down and literal heart breaking, haha.

That said, I can't recall every reading a fic that explores what would happen if Sookie ended up in Sohpie-Anne's rule. My heart broke when Jason died. I enjoyed the happy ending, but it almost didn't need one... See, now you know for real-sies that I am an evil angst loving bitch! Thanks for the very enjoyable read.
Lindaloop chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Aw... That note. My heart split and burst all at once.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Yes, Eric was a fool for not spending an hour in his busy schedule to escort Sookie to Jason's house and making sure that the woman he supposedly loved was safe or at least set her up in one of the safe houses he bragged about but then conveniently forgot about.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Why didn't Sookie tell the guy answering the phone to tell the vamps to STOP DRINKING THE TRUE BLOOD?
ufc91 chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
This was a very interesting piece. In a strange way, I almost felt like the character of Sookie must be screaming internally, given how she had to constantly pretend to go along with life at the palace, without complaint.
animeismyname chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
I'm happy to favor this story. I enjoyed it immensely as I read it! Thank you for writing and completing it!
Rocky181 chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
Wonderful story!
georgiasuzy chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I liked your story a whole bunch. I'm so glad that Sophie Anne didn't force Sookie to feed that punk Andre, and that she truly seemed to care. Nice of her to tell Sookie she thinks Bill loved her. I loved the Eric mattress! But it looks like HBO stole your poisoned True Blood idea. Props to YOU for thinking of it first, and the test to make sure it doesn't happen again.
tanseynz chapter 25 . 9/25/2013
Very sweet...a pretty happy-ever-after, with fangs!
Rasha007 chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
This story was great. One of the bests Sookie/Eric stories I've read!
1,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »