Reviews for Her Knight
Sorentense chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Inuyasha and Kagome are just adorable here. :)I love the idea of Kirara treating everyone as her kittens and Kagome's mom blatantly shipping our heroes. I'm wondering when in the series this is meant to take place, though. After Miroku and Sango pledge to each other, all the shards are accounted for except that one between worlds the creeptastic baby is looking for. Either way - SQUEEEEEEEE!
AM78 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Kind of a slow chapter here, but still the character depictions were good. I especially liked how you showed the conflicted side of Kagome's grandfather, who openly dislikes Inuyasha, but admits he likes some aspects about him. Also I liked the end where Inuyasha says Kagome needs to learn to defend herself. I kept wishing her companions would tell her that in the original series.

My only gripes are the same as in the last chapter. You introduced radical changes to the cannon story casually without providing an explanation. In this case it was Kagome's mom knowing about Sesshomaru and where he is. How would she know that? How would she even know who Sesshomaru is? Kagome is never shown mentioning him when she's at home in the original story. Now of course there are plenty of logical ways to explain this, but my point is you didn't provide any.

Also, this a very minor thing, but couldn't the narration have referred to Kagome's mother as "Miss Higurashi" or simply given her a first name? Referring to her as "mama" in the narration doesn't seem right.
AM78 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Well this was an interesting chapter. Quite eventfull. Your character depictions seemed quite accurate and reasonable for all the cannon characters, and I liked how you referenced the first Inuyasha movie to explain how Inuyasha knew something was wrong in Kagome's time.

That being said, this chapter felt a bit rushed, and there were a few parts where it seems like you glossed over some big things. First of all when the gang members attacked Inuyasha you just said "he neutralized them". That's it? Couldn't we get some more details about what he did? Same thing with the gang leader. You had Inuyasha incapacitate him without stating what he did, or even that he did anything.

Finally, there were Kagome's final instructions to Inuyasha. "Go to the Bakery"? Which one? Where is it? There are a lot of those in Japan. Wouldn't her directions need to be more specific? Also the part about the owner being demon. Since when do they exist in modern times? That was never in the series or manga. And how does Kagome know about this one? Some explanation should have been provided, or at least should be provided at some point.
AM78 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Well this was a quick start. Seems like Kagome doesn't have the best luck even in her own time. That being said, I do have some questions. Does the term "miko" have any significance in modern times? Is that really someone anyone in modern Japan would find intimidating? Also you said she had a meal with her friends, but didn't say they were with her at the time when she ran into the gang. Where were they?
JKiloveyou5 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
I just wanted to know real quick, if in the future Rin and Sess are together?
gateway guest-JL chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Paragraph 6 final sentence...should be conscience(ability to discern right & wrong), not conscious(aware of surroundings).

Paragraph 8 line 2...She had spoken truly, instead of She had spoke true.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 28 . 6/4/2012
Awesome story!
laSoldier chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
An AWESOME story! :D I already know what Miroku and Sango's "curse" is. It's pretty obvious lol. But I'm not iterested in reading a fanfiction about them, so I'll just leave it be. :P

Again, WONDERFUL story!
JP5125 chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
Awesome story i like the fact that Kiara takes a bigger role than just a companion excited to read the next installment
BobbiInAction chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Inu collapsed? Sorry, I only got through the first chapter before I HAD to review. I just... Wow. Just, wow. I love your writing style, and I wish I could pull something off like this. Something like posting your work for others to see. I'm too chicken. But enough about me, you, you were just fabulous! I cannot wait to read more! Thank you for this! I hope you found nothing offensive... Thank you. :)
King Draconias chapter 28 . 10/3/2011
Amazing story Loved it can't wait forthe sequel
Sakurazero chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
I like this chapter and that confession of love made me smile :)
Sakurazero chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
your right it never is a good thing when sesshomaru smiles I'm loving this fanfic by the way great job.
Rabe Addler chapter 28 . 5/27/2011
Again solid work no complaints. Wish I had better praise to fault not your work. Work is more then acceptable.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 28 . 11/17/2010
This was an incredibly entertaining read. Probably one of the most enjoyable Inuyasha fics I've read yet. Getting ready to read the next one now! ;)