Reviews for Divergence
strwars chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very good story.
Tenages chapter 1 . 5/28/2011

That was so riddled with typos, missing words, misspellings and a misunderstanding of basic English grammar that it was physically painful to read.

Moving on, over half of the chapter was absolutely pointless. The whole flashback/inner monologue by Darth Zorrowa (whatever her name is) was utterly unnecessary. It didn't advance the plot, didn't provide us with any meaningful knowledge of the character's personality, or anything else. If it was supposed to refresh the reader on Star War's history-it was terrible at that as well.

In fact upon reading it, there's only one logical conclusion. It was an author rant without purpose. It was your "dissection" of anything you didn't like or felt was illogical about the EU; it was your bitterness and dislike that nobody gives a shit about but that you felt the need to vomit into the story anyway, because, like every other two-bit hack writing fanfiction you think you're a better writer than the EU authors, better at planning and plotting Del Rey, etc. and so forth.

Protip: You aren't. You can't write. You misunderstand basic facets of the stories you criticize. You don't grasp that the stories are as much allegory and morality tale as anything else.

Moreover your own story is riddled with more holes than any of the EU stories you criticize, your characterization is atrocious, your OC's are pathetic, your grammar is horrendous, your spelling is worse, and everything you've written is derivative and boring.
Shadir chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
Wow! Agood final, very good!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
I'm pleased that you are writing a sequel. Although there were a few gramatical mistakes in your chapter, though that may have just been from your haste. Nevertheless it might take a little off of yourself of you found a beta.
Shadir chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Wow! Very good!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Are you going to create a sequel based on this new galaxy? If so can you inform us in a new chapter?
louzeyre chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
I've really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see the results of the changes in the timeline.
DarkShura chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Fine story!
Shadir chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
*Growl* Palpatine son of a... *grrrr*
Shinen no Hikari chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
couldn't you have placed an order with ahsoka to destroy the enemy ships comm aray once their com was shut down, or sent out a mass transmission throughout the GAR ordering all further transmission from the craith system be ignored until further notice? furthermore I think Plo would have survived in that scenario because I think the only reason he died originally was because he was out of his element comparatively while inside a fighter. Plo Koon is actually one of the most powerful force sensitives in the known history when it comes to the use of the force ability Alter Environment
Shadir chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
A good end for this line of time.
Shadir chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
The surprise that Palpatine will take.
Betterways chapter 11 . 1/29/2011