Reviews for Never Get Over Losing You
Beautiful!
inScense09 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Another great chapter!
inScense09 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
BO! Woody will be so surprised and happy I'm sure!
inScense09 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Great start!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This was great! By far one of the best fanfictions I've read! Especially for toy story!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
What channel was it on?
dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Well it sure took me long enough to get to this...

Anyways, love it. Very fun, waffy, and yet with a little bit of an angsty twist! Good stuff.

I agree, the broken hand this is very realistic. I actually have a Snow White statuette that has a broken hand (from when I dropped it when I was little). I glued it back on but I imagine if she came to life it would be a bit difficult to use. *is suddnely taken by the idea of her toys coming to life when she's out of the room* Hmm...

Anyways, good stuff!

-Dizgirl
Essteka chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I just finished reading all four chapters. Pretty good job on all of them.
ZoeyMoe chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
This story is great. This is probably one of my favorite Woody/Bo reunion fics. I didn't like her arm damaged, but that makes the story kinda realistic. What Woody said to Bo was a crowning moment of heartwarming.

Anyway, it was cool chatting at Yume's livestream. I can't wait for the next TS livestream.

Keep on writing great stories!

Zoey
lovelyladyluck chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Aaaah! This story made me tear up a bit, honestly. When my friend and I heard Woody mention Bo ... his lifeless tone ... oh, it was horrifying! Thank you for bringing them back together and giving life to everyone's favorite toys once again.
cinderannie chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
thank you.

your punctuation needs work, but i don't care. i was dying because bo peep wasn't there, and i feel way better now. so thank you so much. good job on the broken hand - saved it from being too perfect. 3
Sarra Torrens chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Good ending!
Meg Fiction chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
wonderful! very happy and hopefull. thanks so much!
Meg Fiction chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
dun, dun, dun haha.

*crosses fingers* please let thing between them be okay!
Meg Fiction chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
*gasp* yay, bo is there! but i hope things are okay with her :(

oh well, i'll have to find out!

good story so far :)