Reviews for Never Get Over Losing You
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This was great! By far one of the best fanfictions I've read! Especially for toy story!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
What channel was it on?
dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Well it sure took me long enough to get to this...

Anyways, love it. Very fun, waffy, and yet with a little bit of an angsty twist! Good stuff.

I agree, the broken hand this is very realistic. I actually have a Snow White statuette that has a broken hand (from when I dropped it when I was little). I glued it back on but I imagine if she came to life it would be a bit difficult to use. *is suddnely taken by the idea of her toys coming to life when she's out of the room* Hmm...

Anyways, good stuff!

-Dizgirl
Essteka chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I just finished reading all four chapters. Pretty good job on all of them.
ZoeyMoe chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
This story is great. This is probably one of my favorite Woody/Bo reunion fics. I didn't like her arm damaged, but that makes the story kinda realistic. What Woody said to Bo was a crowning moment of heartwarming.

Anyway, it was cool chatting at Yume's livestream. I can't wait for the next TS livestream.

Keep on writing great stories!

Zoey
lovelyladyluck chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Aaaah! This story made me tear up a bit, honestly. When my friend and I heard Woody mention Bo ... his lifeless tone ... oh, it was horrifying! Thank you for bringing them back together and giving life to everyone's favorite toys once again.
cinderannie chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
thank you.

your punctuation needs work, but i don't care. i was dying because bo peep wasn't there, and i feel way better now. so thank you so much. good job on the broken hand - saved it from being too perfect. 3
Sarra Torrens chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Good ending!
TeamNorthman chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
wonderful! very happy and hopefull. thanks so much!
TeamNorthman chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
dun, dun, dun haha.

*crosses fingers* please let thing between them be okay!
TeamNorthman chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
*gasp* yay, bo is there! but i hope things are okay with her :(

oh well, i'll have to find out!

good story so far :)
TeamNorthman chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
very cute, in a sad way. im excited to see where this story goes :) ive never read a toy story fanfic, and im glad i chose this to be the first!
KHwhitelion chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
PERFECT!

That's all I can say.

SO ADORABLE! I REALLY REALLY LOOOOVED IT!

I've never been a huge WoodyxBo Peep fan (It's not that I paired them with anyone else, I just never got into the pairing) but hearing that line in TS3 was so sad! Especially the look on Woody's face! Gotta say, you pulled this together nicely, I couldn't ask for a more perfect reunion! I wish that little scene at the end of the movie had had a reuinion!

*Ahem* anyway, loved it, and would also love to read some JessiexBuzz from you :3 cuz next to BuzzxMira (From the tv show) JessiexBuzz IS my fave TS-related pairing
Rosie White chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Out of ALL the Bo/Woody "find together again" stories I've read in the last week, yours is BY FAR the best. Beautifully written and you have such a mature, smooth writing style. I am seriously running out of adjectives to express how much I enjoy your writing. It's so simple, but the way you delve into those emotions is just...amazing.

Sorry if I'm gushing too much, but if this is what you do with Bo/Woody, I can't WAIT to see what you have in store if you do a Jessie/Buzz fic.

You also seem like a nice person. If you ever want to talk, let me know! I started following you on Twitter-I'm whiterosebud06. Thanks again!

Rose