Reviews for Silent Promises
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
He is our Finn... Confused, lovely... Thanks! Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
So sweet! Loved reading this! You got Finn's characterization right on the spot!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I really loved this chapter! I have a weakness for best friends falling in love and you captured that perfectly! )
LoveIsTop chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Please please PLEASE write a continuation of this story! You can't just leave us hanging like that
Denise chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Please keep writing more chapters ! Ps I love jealous Finn !
Loveydoveface chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Omg! I love this story! Just awesome! I would never complain of you kept writing more to this story.
coffeehelps chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Aw, this was so cute! I really enjoyed it. And hey, I love fluff. If you want to do a fluffy epilogue, go for it!
Baby Boo Angel chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Well all i have to say is that this fic is amazing/excellent/well done and i loved every minute of it and I do hope that you continue it and finish it. I especially liked the way u portrayed the Finchel friendship which will ultimately lead to love lol :D

So plz continue and update soon!XD
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
OMG.! That was GORGEOUS! I would say its my favourite finchel fic EVER but then there's raspberries :) and your latest one that i've just started reading and fallen in love with already! But you're my favourite author till date undisputedly! PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE? PLEASE?
shanebm chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I loved this fic, i can't wait till you update. Finally Finn and Rachel both realised their feelings for each other, instead of just Rachel!

.. Waiting for the epilogue
edurrant0404 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
omg these were simply amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
UPDATE UPDATE PLEAASE! I BEG OF YOU URRRGGGG PLEAASE IT'S ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL
ministryofmagic chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
This.. I just... THIS. I love the way you wrote Finn. You captured him perfectly. Seriously. And his and Rachel's friendship is just to die for. I loved it. :)
emilia valentine chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I've read this story about four times and every time I love it more- excellent!
Renee chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
You Are the most amazing writer! You made me feel what they were feeling in the last part... My heart was literally pounding as they were figuring it all out! Amazing!