Reviews for Dark Vision
lovefanfic1053 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
Will Damek Have to fix their memories? I just found your story and could Not stop reading it. I hope there will be an update Please.
lovefanfic1053 chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Life throws us bad curve balls from time to time.
Update when you can I have enjoyed your story very much.
Slytherin Studios chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Thanks for telling me. I hope one day you'll update soon.
DRAKRON chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Hey there,

Thanks for feeling a very wide space with an amazing story. God willing you will continue, if not, I will miss it deeply.
Sawyer.Brooke chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
I hope you continue with this story soon. I am starting to get hooked.
guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Whenever you come back to the story, I will be thrilled to read it! I've already read it twice...
escape5 chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
turely outstanding, looking forward to reading more and hopefully soon. thanks your fan.
mcamastow chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
We miss you and your story hope things get better for. You soon.
lynmumto3 chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
Please please please keep writing. This is a great story and I can't wait to read more. Hope things improve in your corner of the world.
Firewolfe chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
Real life can throw curve balls into the best intentions. Family, work, school or even our own health can mess up our plans and the muse can decide to take a vacation at times as well. Don't worry about it we will be here waiting rather eagerly for you to come back to the world of fan fiction. However don't think you have to rush or worry about it much. We all get that things happen. Hang in there and I hope you return soon. I am eager to see what you come up with but, that being said I would rather it be a good chapter with some depth and power rather then a tossed together work for the sake of posting. Quality over quantity is always better in my humble option. Take care and hang in there. It will all work out when the time is right. Thanks you for the note letting us know what was up. That was most kind and does not leave us all hanging. Good luck and good writing.
DJmiso chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
please update! i love yer writing, it's off the chain! i also like where yer going and it's made me hungry fer more no matter how long i wait. D;
Jamille Shane chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
LOVE the way she put her friend in her place. It's good she's concerned and all, but come ON!

One thing I've learned about writing is it's just like you said. Life happens. When you continue posting this, I'll be here to read.
Jamille Shane chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
His lifemate?...uh-oh...
Jamille Shane chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
I am soooo tired of this vampire hunting society.
DRAKRON chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
It's a great story. Why can't you update sooner?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »